• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How my girl has changed over the years :D

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    My prepatch experience

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Thanks Blizzard for supporting super ultrawide screens ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    A Rainy Night [Commission done by me]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    How I feel

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I just logged into my old 101 druid twink, all my items now require level 45 and but im only level 40 :(

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I made a Bioshock transmog

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Definitely appreciate the new character customization

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    What do you think about my Frost mage pixel artwork?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    "Blood Trolls Aren't Playable in WoW" O REALLY

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Nice butt

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Seriously i tested it. its about 33% exactly. Why is such an obnoxious idle animation so common?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I painted my alliance main ready for shadowlands :D

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I think it is time that we change the sub banner. Please. We suffered enough.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Ritual of Doom is allowing you to 1 Shot most Dungeon Bosses currently in PrePatch.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    My new tank pet. Hypnotoad!! Most hilarious thing I've seen to date.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Remember that one npc walking with kids...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Five minutes into pre-patch & chill and she gives you this look

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    What more do you want of me?!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    wow

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    New players will hit an invisible wall when going through BFA

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    With the new changes, BFA levelling is the standard for new players and is meant to have been streamlined for simplicity, with you now being forced through the three zones in a specific order rather than choosing your starting area and the HoA nonsense being removed. So, I decided to give it a try and just followed where the game's story seemed to suggest I go next.

    There's one massive issue, Blizzard for some reason made it so you can't move beyond the first zone until you reach level 25, even if you've completed the first zone's main storyline. Following the storyline and some nearby side quests puts you into the early 20s, which results in this https://imgur.com/a/34vqPzp. You just get left in the city with a map that honestly makes it feel like your game is bugged (I actually thought it was a bug and took a while to discover the actual cause was the hidden level req) Turns out, in order to hit this invisible level requirement I had to go through a number of side quests in the zone. This is a problem because there was no indication that the map was going to suddenly start working and let me continue the expac if I returned at 25.

    I know there was a big deal about Shadowlands having this hidden level restriction on your levelling progress, but I couldn't find any mention of the fact new players have to experience it during BFA too (I assume because we're all using Chromie Time for our alts). So I figured I'd try and bring some attention to the issue.

    Ideally they should just remove the restriction (why does it even exist for BFA or SL?) but at the very least it needs to tell you in the game why you're not being allowed to progress to avoid confusion.

    Blizz please.

    Edit: words. (title should also probably say 'can' not 'will', oops)

    Edit 2: Sounds like I just messed something up so bad I literally skipped like 6 levels worth of levelling if people are hitting the 30s at this point (which again, this is about new players so it'd still be an issue if that's possible)? I know others who have run into this and some in the comments have too. The level restriction and not telling you about it in game are issues regardless though

    submitted by /u/Hahkil
    [link] [comments]

    I dig the the new armless undead customization :D

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Walked into my shift today at Carl's Jr's to find out we have these limited-time cups. Might have to take a cup or two home.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    The Horde, made by me with color pencils.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment