• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    World of Warcraft BlizzardCS: Patch 9.0.1 - Known Issues

    World of Warcraft BlizzardCS: Patch 9.0.1 - Known Issues


    BlizzardCS: Patch 9.0.1 - Known Issues

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm just happy to finally be able to recreate this iconic look.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Things 9.0 has taught me as an addon developer...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I am an author of a few addons, and combined I have a few hundred thousand downloads - so I'm neither prolific nor brand new by any means. On patch day, my most popular addon had a bug that meant it was minorly broken for about 12 hours. In that period I received dozens of reports, comments, emails, and tweets from users wanting fixes - the vast majority being kind hearted - but with some that were rude, insulting, and demanding. This led me to a couple of observations:

    1. Apparently my addons are mission critical enough that some people are willing to find my personal social media accounts and use my personal contact info to request and/or demand fixes, and...
    2. Of all of the people who use my addons and find them mission critical, only a total of 3 people donate to help support the work that I am doing.

    Edit: a lot of you are messaging me curious which addons are mine. I had originally not included their names because I didn't want this post to come off like an advertisement. Nevertheless, since enough of you are asking, my addons are Enhanced Raid Frames, Neuron, and Masque: Neuron

    submitted by /u/bwyazel
    [link] [comments]

    How my girl has changed over the years...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Man the AOE cap feels so bad.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Wanna try out my paladin and do some mythic+, hop into a group and do the normal route. But what happens when I use my divine storm? Half the pack is entirely immune to my spell, even though they stand in the animation of it.

    I want to do some lower level raids on my warrior. I just run through it, and got 20 mobs after me. I use my whirlwind, which animation hits all of them, but how many die? Fucking 5.

    Why? It just makes the game feel so slow, and so unresponsive.

    submitted by /u/LsmLsmLsm
    [link] [comments]

    Dude wtf

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Why do I have to wait 15 minutes for this to pop up? Let me choose this right away and get 3 minute dps queues!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    It's that time of year again

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm not an artist, but I tried to add a little fade to this new hairstyle because I hate how it looks. Would you prefer this version or not?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Castle Nathria Pixel Art by @dragumagu

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Thanks to the new worgen customizations, I can now play as my dog (kinda)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    After Fifteen Long Years, Giraffes Are Finally Tameable!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    First day Headless Horseman queues

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Saw this on r/gaming thought it belongs here

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    This pet is the best part of Hallows End (Feline Familiar)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Don't forget to do the wicked witch daily in Val'Sharah for the 4 Witch Hat mogs

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Yet another exile's reach easter egg: a prairie dog cult

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Switching from ESO to WoW and the first thing I noticed

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    There's pretty much fuck all in the cash shop which is so refreshing! Like 10 mounts and a few pets and other bullshit

    In ESO the shop is absolutely filled to bursting with gear, transmog sets, mounts, pets, DLC packs, services etc

    It's nice to see that the cash shop in WoW is well and truly a secondary thing and not front and centre every time you log into the game like it is in ESO

    submitted by /u/LifeOnMarsden
    [link] [comments]

    my first 48 hours playing Wow over the weekend

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I've avoided WoW for years (no specific reason, just wasn't the game me and my mates played in our younger years, we played Nintendo 64) and finally at 30yo, a friend suggested we try Wow out on Friday afternoon. I just thought it would be a causal few hours, bit of a muck around etc.

    It's now really late Sunday night and I have work in 6 hours.

    I've only stopped playing WoW in the last 48 hours for:

    • Food: (5 bowls of Cereal so I can eat and attempt to keep playing)
    • Shower: (dude, I was in there for like 5 minutes lol)
    • Sleep: 5 hours sprinkled over two days. (I've Just had my chest tattooed so I can't get comfy enough to sleep). So I lay in bed between 3-8am, googling and watching youtube's videos about the history of Wow.

    I finished work 30 minutes early today to get home and keep playing, I woke up this morning thinking about WOW, I was at work all day thinking about WOW and I also cant stop thinking about that dirty bitch hoard priest that killed me, ill see you when I'm level 50 ya dog!!!!

    *I posted this on FB yesterday for anyone in the WOW fb group

    submitted by /u/oldmatesatan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else had to buy these cards as their parents wouldn’t let then use their credit cards online?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I think my Tauren was adopted.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    "One last chance, Illidan" by Kresto (Me)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Norise the Insane - Shadow Priest Commission by Bella Bergolts

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Had to do something when I saw the event npc.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Everything is too expensive and gold making has slowed dramatically for non AH users. Unique mounts are gated.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Anyone else think that it's ridiculous how much rep rewards cost? Like the Zandalari pterodactyl mounts? I don't have that kind of gold.

    WoD table missions have caused such incredibly high gold inflation in general that going forward everything has been super expensive.

    I don't have 90k loose change, I'm one of those players that hasn't had more than 200k gold at one time and I don't "need" these mounts but I really think it's crazy how much everything costs.

    These mounts are recolours. But then you have the unique models And you know it really sucks not being able to afford the incredibly cool frog mount or the amazing long neck boy, I'm never gonna have a chance at these mounts.

    No other mounts are gated this hard (besides glad, which is fine imo), it's insane to me that players that are hoarding such insane wealth are being rewarded with unique models.

    I didn't get N'Zoth mount? Oh well. I can farm him with friends in Shadowlands! Missed out on the Gul'Dan infernal mount? I can farm him too. Small chance at getting them but there's still a chance. Want the long neck but don't spend your game time in a menu at the auction house? Jog on.

    I don't really know how to end this post.

    I seriously regret not levelling a million alts to 100 and grinding that mission table.

    I really hope going forward in Shadowlands that the dev team realise that not every player has a million gold upwards. In prepatch you've dramatically cut gold making for players who run old raids.

    Crazy, super crazy idea but we've just had a level squish, maybe it's time for a gold squish?

    submitted by /u/Drathyyy
    [link] [comments]

    I found this today scrolling through mounts...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment