• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    World of Warcraft Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

    World of Warcraft Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread


    Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Shadowlands experience so far :D

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:51 PM PST

    players: can we have cross-faction pve? blizzard: no. also blizzard:

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Capping out your jailors eye every day be like

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Same Energy

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Blizzard's art team absolutely crushing it again.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Absolutely Adorable, Lost Featherling even has it's own little mount!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Protect this man

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Shout out to the nicest player I've met so far. Timeflip realized I was new and started motivating me and giving me advice on how to become better. He even stood up for me when the others were getting a little impatient. Halfway thru the dungeon, he traded me some pie so I could restore my stamina.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Hello friends, I'm still here, and I still love you.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    A bit over two years ago I posted here, in our amazing community. I came to you about my health issues, and that I was told I had roughly half a year to live. I was so grateful for the outpouring of support, kindness, and most of all the sense of community that I have come to love from this game, from this community. I received many in game messages, friend requests, and just overall support.

    I'm here to provide anyone who cares with an update. I've had multiple surgeries, an uncountable number of hours in physical therapy, and am now more familiar with how tubes work than I ever cared to know. I am, however, actually doing fairly well! There's no cure for lung disease, but I'm now sitting at a plateau. I haven't gotten worse in the last 9 months, and I'm actually better than I was during the last post, or I feel I am at least.

    WoW kept me going on my dark days. Even when I couldn't get up and go outside, I could always log in and go "outside." WoW has served as an excellent escape, and the people have usually been great (not you, trade chat).

    I suppose I'm just here to say that I'm still here, despite what they thought, and I love you. I still love you all. You guys have made these last few years, and the years before them, some of the best.

    In honor of being able to see this Christmas, I'd like to share a gift with someone. Please comment a game you've liked, and why, and then a game you would like! I'm going to give a random commenter a game that appears in the comments.

    I'm so grateful to give back, and I hope you guys are having the best year you can in this horrible decade known as 2020.

    Please note: I'll be choosing the three winners on 12/12/20. I want everyone to have a chance!

    submitted by /u/Altyrmadiken
    [link] [comments]

    Top Covenants Picked by the Players

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Revendreth Elevator: Behind the Scenes. (i like finding new things)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    My demons giving me advice for M+ tomorrow

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Revendreth just BLOWS the mind...|

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    The Hitboxes are insane

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Castle Nathria Cheat Sheet (From Ready Check Pull)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Bolvar no the stove is hot

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Respect the Repairman (OC)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    When someone in your PUG isn't doing something right, don't fill chat with useless WTF/OMG/etc, use your words and explain it. It will go faster.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I did LFG Necrotic Wake for the first time this weekend (on mage), and on Surgeon Stitchflesh I didn't realize the mechanic was not just to avoid the meathook, but also to aim it at the boss to pull him back into the arena.

    After I got targeted twice in a row and mis-aimed it both times, some of the group members started bitching in chat, with the typical completely useless kind of comments. I've seen this plenty of times directed at other players too.

    People, if you really want to solve the actual problem and progress the run faster, instead of just feeling momentarily superior, use your words and explain the mechanic. You can usually explain it very concisely.

    In this case, a single chat line of "aim arrows at boss, then move away when cast starts", would have completely solved the problem and made the run go much faster.

    Pro-tip: Toxic bitching may make you feel good, but is always slower than just solving the problem.

    Pro-tip 2: Also, if you don't know the mechanics, read the dungeon journal, the strat is explained there concisely too. Granted I should have done that, just didn't think I would need to.

    Prot-tip 3: Use the Pug Hero addon to automatically link boss fight instructions with a button press. Hat tip @ /u/LadySilvie

    Pro-tip 4: Or if you don't know the mechanics yet, use the Questionably Epic Dungeon Tools add-on to display them on-screen so you don't have to fiddle with the dungeon journal in combat. Hat tip @ /u/Nano_Nerium & /u/Newgarboo.

    submitted by /u/S1eeper
    [link] [comments]

    so much for stopping bots

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    The face of true evil: Sitting at the mailbox with a brutosaur, but ejecting the auctioneer

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Thanks steward!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Where is the lie?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Mark it as one of the most emotional reunions of WoW.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Ardenweald's "theatre" quest gives me major Ember Island Players vibes (for any fans of ATLA out there), but this has to be the absolute highlight for me.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Valeera Sanguinar by TamplierPainter

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment