• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me At The End Of BFA

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Took me some time to edit this

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    If you're not going to give us back the flight whistle, can we at least get some more flight paths in this dead zone?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:07 PM PST

    World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Becomes Fastest-Selling PC Game of All Time

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I knew Denathrius reminded me of someone...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    The game has gotten to a point where in-game screenshots look like actual concept artwork

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    My most painful dungeon experience

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:13 PM PST

    The Return of Meatball! - Found locked away in Torghast

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    There are no words that can explain how much I love this world quest, I have been here for 15 minutes now

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I dont know who needs to hear this, but your game pace is just fine.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Most of y'all know this already, but I'm seeing a few people on the game, on twitter, reddit and Facebook who are stressing about their progress in the game.

    Its alright not to be 60 yet.

    Its alright if you are 60 but have not done all the content available yet.

    Every expansion has had a time where fresh content stalls. You will have plenty of chances to catch up and max out.

    Enjoy what you're doing now, take care of yourselves.

    Edit: I like seeing all the positivity in this post thread! And thanks for the awards!

    submitted by /u/WildCard0102
    [link] [comments]

    Margrave Shrexus

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Feels Good Man

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Champion, thank you for freeing me from Torghast, tower of eternal servitude, where souls are tortured forever!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    But i cant leave until i find my flute / necklace / puppy

    submitted by /u/Thirteenera
    [link] [comments]

    I like this expansion

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    That is all. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Grayvves
    [link] [comments]

    Impressions of a new player

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:19 AM PST

    1. The new levelling experience is nice: Exile's reach was fun, every level up feels rewarding, and I'm looking forward to playing through other expansions in the future!

    1. Legacy content is quite confusing: it's hard to figure out which mechanics are still worth pursuing (e.g. Warfronts), as it seems everyone only focuses on Shadowlands. I feel like I missed out on a lot. :(

    2. Lore: completely impossible to understand without investing time to learn it - at least that's what it feels like to me

    4. Overwhelmed got a new meaning: professions, fishing, warfronts, battlegrounds, dungeons, raids, pet battles, secondary professions, appearances, transmogs, mounts, skills, traits, pvp traits,... there's a lot to catch up on

    5. Professions are broken during leveling: I learn the BFA professions first (as I'm forced to level through that expansion), but all items that I craft are only useable from level 40 onwards. Doesn't make sense. Disclaimer: I only tried herbalism / alchemy

    6. Joining a guild is the best decision I've made so far: super friendly people, and really makes the game worth playing if you're a social player like I am

    7. The community is nice to noobs, until you join a dungeon: it's very easy for new players to make mistakes in dungeons. E.g. I lured a mob with my pet once, which sucks and of course I feel guilty, but it's part of the learning progress. I've seen many noobs get kicked.

    8. Keybindings: seems like something I'll need to study... there are so many skills in this game! For now I just stick to a basic rotation for my hunter BM: arcane shot --> kill command --> barbed shot --> cobra shot and pimal rage and bestial wrath as buffs when available. Do you recommend getting an MMO mouse?

    9. Flying mounts: getting one at level 30 felt exciting, not being able to use it in BFA (where I spent all my time) quite disappointing, FML

    10. This game is hilarious, and the graphic style is great. I tried ESO and GW2 before this but I definently regret not starting WoW sooner

    11. It's hard not to rush: leveling is really fast and everyone seems to be aimed to get to end game as quickly as possible. I'm really trying to take my time to discover everything, do dungeons, try some battlegrounds, visit other areas,..

    12. Boosting your first character to max level seems like the worst idea possible to me

    And last but not least, a major thanks to r/wownoob & Icy veins & Wowhead!

    submitted by /u/Lvcyfire93
    [link] [comments]

    Nice

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Pandaren Artwork By Veli Nyström

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    The guildies were talking about Sunny D when..

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Can Draenei sit like this on all mounts please?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Can't Log In - Instant Disconnect

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Today, while attempting to log in after work, I cannot get past the initial log in screen. As I log in, I get to "Logging Into Game Server," then instantly disconnect. I cannot even get to the character selection screen. I've tried searching for answers, but nothing's helped. I could really use help from someone here.

    submitted by /u/JehetmaDominion
    [link] [comments]

    My Flight from Ardenweald to Oribos had a slight detour to Zuldazar

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    For me Castle Nathria is the hardest expansion starting raid since Blackwing Descent or maybe even TBC Gruul

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:51 AM PST

    That is all, really nice tuning.

    Huntsman on heroic seems a bit too much tho.

    submitted by /u/aboveallaverage
    [link] [comments]

    Sire Denathrius (Art by me!) Let's see what he's hiding in the castle! (Repost due to improper self-cite as OC)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    What atrocities could this monster have committed to wind up in Torghast?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment