• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Please post any offers to help, questions, and logs in the appropriate class spot.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bwonsamdi, the loa of death.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    “You gotta be quicker than that”

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Talent tree for legacy raid farming

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    I just came out of a BG where two Necrolord DK's used their covenant abilities on each other and all I could think of was this.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Ok..Ok...after a few years of not playing wow, im back and I am still bit of a noob :) but I really like it so far, I was a mm Hunter until I hit lvl 38 then I found out that as a bm you can have 2 pets.... so finally I now own 2 pretty cool pets (sorry for the bad photo) Just wanted to share this:)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Necrotic Wake every time

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:14 AM PST

    This meme is for all the people suffering from adulthood debuff

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:23 PM PST

    The struggle

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Friend: What talents do you take for torghast? Me: Yes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Deathwing the Destroyer by Acherubi (me)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Months and many hours later, here's every WoW cinematic trailer remastered in 4K 48FPS (with chapter selection!)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    As main tank, let me tell you why so few people actually play tank nowadays

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Main tank. ~1,000 io. Good gear. Good stuff overall. I like how I am and bla bla. I don't particularly find myself to be the best one out there, but I'd say I am above average, with good kiting skills & good general awareness of what's happening all around myself.

    People are effin' rude to tanks. Like, for real. Every day I have to deal with it, especially in higher M+ runs.

    • Healer ooms on every pull, I wait for 50% mana - Tank's fault for slow pulls.
    • Healer topped off, dps running slow, tank pulls faster for key --- Tanks fault if wipe.

    What about routes? I don't even know where to begin.

    As a rule of thumb, I ALWAYS share my route via MDT. Some routes found online, some I built myself. I always share them for reactions, if it's bad or not.

    Run goes well --- No one says a wordSomething happens, tank's fault, "bad route".

    Sooooooooooooo if you think its a bad route, why didn't you say anything BEFORE we started?

    DPS fail to move out of AoE ---- Tank's fault for ...I don't know...Not telling dps to move?DPS moves after tank, as I had to move the mob ---- tank is at fault for "moving too much".

    Did necrotic wake yesterday, first boss spawns little slugs. People have to CC/Stun ad nuke them. Wiped 3 times on 12. Who's fault? SOMEHOW it was MY fault. As tank. On the other side of the room, who used roots/vortex (bear here) and they ignored trash, got 3 stacks and wiped the raid. All of it solely my fault.

    I am not quitter. I have done plenty of runs 20+ minutes over time. I do runs for the vault at this point. However, I will not sit there and take all this rudeness, so yes I will leave if people can't take accountability for their own negligence, 100% relying on 1 person to do everything. This is a dungeon of 5 for a reason. So all 5 can contribute to a successful run.

    The funniest part, I just say, "Just tell me to leave and I leave" -- this usually shuts everyone up immediately.

    There is this idea going around that if you are DPS/Healer, all you have to do is brainlessly follow tank.

    For those who are these people, it's fine. You don't need to comment. I just want you to reflect on your actions. Ultimately, it is your fault you sit in queue for 30+ minutes to find tanks.

    submitted by /u/wararmy
    [link] [comments]

    Left a mythic plus

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Welp, I fell to the dark side. 11 de other side. im tanking as bear. I left the key.

    this group keeps pulling for me and telling me what to do. im following dratnos route to the T. idk what that group wanted or where they got their route. they were pulling mobs as im walking up to them. they were pulling extra packs instead of interrupting so i can get them myself. telling me to pull bigger when my cd's are down.

    im outhealing the healer scrambling to live. dps cant use their aoe stuns/slows. interrupts are mediocre at best. im having to blow more cd's than usual on bosses because the healer couldnt keep up ffs.

    thats all fine. ive pugged alot. ive gotten used to players not being the best. i get it. its cool. i dont care. lets just get through the run.

    get to the part with the birds and such. my cd's are down. I just need like 20 seconds. 'PULL BIGGER'. lol, ok, thats enough. you want a big pull?? guess what just came up, incarn. I proceed to pull every stag, bird, and fairy before the dragon. we wipe. i ask, 'BIG ENOUGH FOR YA??', then drop group.

    serious pet peave. dont pull for the tank. dont ask for bigger pulls when your healer cant heal more than the tank. dont ask for bigger pulls when you clearly dont have a weak aura that shows my cd's are down.

    you have a job to do. that is to go boom on the mobs, interrupt them, and help me kite. let me get the mobs together and get aggro. it works well like that. just stop trying to do the tanks job and/or telling them what to do. my io shows i know wtf im doing. that wasnt my first rodeo in an 11 de other side.

    this is my first time leaving a group since i started in 8.2. i hate it, but dangit, it feels great their key got bricked because of their arrogance.

    submitted by /u/soccerdude32
    [link] [comments]

    The worst conduit in the game

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    You guys like my new mount?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Our healer in disc last night dying to shades

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Attempting to cook everything in the WoW cookbook cover to cover! Starting with “Buzzard Bites” Steamed mussels and Baked Crab Cakes!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    The Mists of Tirna Scithe experience

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    how to truly embrace the marksmanship hunter playstyle

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Once upon a time in Revendreth

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    If you are trying to arena, play smart...don’t worry about your DPS. It’s a chess game not a DPS race.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    I play a healer. I have no problem playing with newbies when I'm on my alt, but for the love of god. Please don't blame your healer when he can't heal through 2 boomies rotating their convokes. Or keep you up while being trained by a WW the whole match. Or do everything in my power to keep you up through wings. Or the fact you heroic leap to the other side of the map and LOS me Then I get CC'd while you die.

    Arena is a game of chess, there is no shame in using your burst and not killing someone. Peel back reset, and get ready to stop their Go and be ready to SAVE your healer. It's NOT a DPS race. Blowing all your cool downs and hoping your healer will just heal through the damage is not the way anymore. Stay in LOS, stop the CCs on the healer and kick the big dick abilities. If you see druids or fire mages. You know they are not doing much outside of convoke or combust.

    Fact is. Being a healer is tough in this 1 shot meta. I can blow my CDs and heal through it sure But won't be able to do it a second time. Your guys job as a DPS is to stop it. You see a mage combust? CC or LOS the shit outta him. Convoke? Kick it. Wings? Disarm! (Looking at you warriors...) in arena you don't need to be slamming you dps buttons all game. Keep your healer alive he will keep you alive. Pretty simple, see him not able to get away. Stun/slow/off heal something. Your job is to release the pressure.

    This post is extremely prevalent towards warriors. Trust me when I say you will NOT brute force a kill. Believe it or not your job is to set up kills.. you are one of the most strongest peelers a healer can ask for. Hamstring, fear, bolt, intervene. Wait for that opening THEN your damage comes in. You will destroy anyone in a damage race outside of burst, just peel and wait for that opening.

    I'm not glad player but have pressed beyond 2K many many times. Point of the post is... if you are shutting down their DPS. Your DPS and pressure will follow..

    submitted by /u/Cadhik
    [link] [comments]

    'Stormwind Gate Before The War' by Selzier

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    I used Falling Flame off of Oribos to see how long I could flap on my chicken. Momma I'm flyin!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Do we really need so many variations of the same item? There are 39 (35 anima) items, 24 (5 anima) items and 14 (250 anima) items..

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment