• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Because four extra interactions for the same reward = fun.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    A custom outfit I made out of Thrall's new model for my Ice troll themed character. Really wish the game had more rustic armor like this

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    My super talented friend drew Illidan!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    A little remix of a post i saw earlier

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Completing Callings should give you 250 anima per Calling

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:42 PM PST

    What are all your thoughts on this? Seems like a good idea to me.

    submitted by /u/Callahandy
    [link] [comments]

    Stage play on Argent Dawn RP [EU]

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I was participating in #SIXFANARTS challenge last year and did Frost version of Ashbringer for Death Knights�� I think "Icebringer" sounds cool �� (IG: gordi.art)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    see you guys tuesday

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    I was commissioned to draw a feral druid, here it is!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Recently we have been greatly enjoying the Nigh Fae Covenant Campaign, so my fiancée sketched the Winter Queen

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    The Four Types of Newcomer Chat Players

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Can we get nerfs to legacy content? I want to farm mythic argus.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Anything considered "legacy" should not be harder in Shadowlands then it was at the end of BfA.

    submitted by /u/mikesstories
    [link] [comments]

    3D printed and painted Illidan Stormrage!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    As if being stuck in Torghast wasn't bad enough, these little guys have to spend it spinning in endless circles. :(

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:47 PM PST

    My Brain Be Like This

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    My dogs adopted name was Leeroy Jenkins, I couldn't bring myself to change it. Tattoo done by Caleb Ledley @Memento Tattoo in Columbus, OH.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    When people tell me to play Affliction Warlock

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    A summarization of battleground tactics

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Ysera cosplay and edit by me!! ^^ Nekazaria

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Power infusion is screwing up raid logging, now I am being called names for not gifting it away as a SHADOW priest

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    This little exchange happened in my very own DOS +15 key that I invited people for. I removed the druid after his remarks, then got the whispers.

    https://i.imgur.com/YHTtqrL.png

    Just gotta say blizz, great spell design and not at all tone deaf to the modern state of the game. Who would've thought this change will bring out some of the worst aspects of community?

    1. People competing to get the buff in raids. Drama to the maximum.
    2. Adding a new way to reduce the competitiveness of parses which many people DO care about.
    3. Empowering peak strengths of other classes to levels of stupidity ( power infused fire mage aoe in m+ anyone? )
    submitted by /u/keeleios
    [link] [comments]

    Ve'nari rep should be account wide!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:41 AM PST

    If Blizzard is actually trying to make SL alt friendly, as they claim, then they should make this one small change. Anyone who has played BFA knows that the neck(beard) grind -that was HoA- was painful when you tried to play an alt seriously.

    I've already got cordial with my main. And I really don't want to do it again with my alt. It's a real detracting force for alt players like myself.

    What dost thou think Reddit?

    submitted by /u/reddit_hivemind_wash
    [link] [comments]

    You've heard of elf on a shelf, get ready for Ouroboros in Oribos

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Please let us change stats on crafted legendaries.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. I'm currently sitting on a 235 chest piece and I took vers + crit according to early stat weights. Now it seems vers+mastery is better. I feel like it should be possible to change the stat missives at the runecarver.

    submitted by /u/ThaJuice87
    [link] [comments]

    Darkmoon Faire profession quests are bugged and did not reset this month, or so it seems. Am I the only one who has this issue, or...?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    I can only do Darkmoon Faire profession quests for new professions. The ones I did last month aren't available. These profession quests used to be repeatable every month (and useful - you got skillups from them). Bummer.

    submitted by /u/LickingGlueYum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment