• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The best mitigation is a battle rez

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Wife’s response when convincing her to swap to marksmen full time

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I love getting convoked

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    It's 8 AM saturday morning. The sun starts to tickle my face as i wake up and take a deep, peaceful breath. I leave my bedroom and head out to the kitchen. While I brew my coffee, I listen to Bethooven's String Quartet No. 16.

    16 spells.

    I log in to World of Warcraft while my hot coffee mug gently warms my hands up. I take 4 tiny, yet quite satisfying sips.

    4 secons cast time.

    Even before i queue up for arena, I can already sense his pressence. I can feel the tips of his claws barely touching my skin. I can feel the excitement accumulating in my body. After exactly 2 minutes, the queue pops up.

    2 minutes cooldown.

    My heart is racing. All my limbs are frozen still. Im staring deeply into the the loading screen. After waiting for what felt like an eternity, my pupils suddenly dialate, as gladius addon announces who's on the enemy team. There he is - a balance druid. I make sure my deffensive stance is turned off so i will take more damage. Im im for the raw experience.

    The game starts. Balance druid is prowling, admiring his prey. He's utilizing all his sharp senses. But he's not coming out just yet. He's teasing me, with a confident smile on his face. My teammates are frightened and just hide behind the pillar, while I vigorously leap into the middle of the field. "Take me", I quietly whisper.

    It all hapened so fast. But the last thing I felt was the divine arousal right after the magnificent starsurge came in contact with my exposed body. I love getting convoked.

    submitted by /u/Vanillayoghurtisgood
    [link] [comments]

    When you need to rebuild your confidence after depleting Plaguefall keys all evening

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Very low effort, but it gets my point across of what I’ve done with my anima.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    #JusticeForHecutis

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Our WoW themed living room

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    how shadowlands feels like

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Playing pvp as a pve caster

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    An inside look at Blizzards class design philosophy...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    I just found out your cat form turns into a purple mana saber when using Masquerade in Suramar! I wish I could keep it

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Finally! A worthy Shoulderpiece! My Transmog will be legendary!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Class Tuning Underway -- February 2

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Portrait of a friend's Zandalari Deathknight I painted

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Demon Hunter only Auction house going on in oribos now. :( Exclusive clubs

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Torghast unlocked account wide?!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED 10 MINUTES AGO BY BLIZZARD:

    Torghast Layer Unlocks Now Account-Wide - Wowhead News

    Torghast Highest Layer Now Unlocked for Alts - General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So, I wanted to do some alt runs in torghast with a friend of mine. I logged onto my monk which is ilvl 179 and has NEVER done torghast, ever. There's no soul ash, nothing.

    I'm healer mainly, and since monk healer really sucks atm, i just parked it for the time being. Now, i logged it in and I instantly can do a layer 8 torghast. Checked my paladin, which only has done both towers on 6/6, so I 100% know it should only be able to do a layer 7. But it doesn't, it can do 8 aswell...

    I did both towers on my shaman on layer 8, but i can't find ANYWHERE that this is account wide unlocked. People are asking for it, but nowhere is information that this is actually the case.

    Anybody knows to explain this? Did i miss something?

    submitted by /u/QlusiveNL
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy team: druid - balance

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:09 AM PST

    How it feels to be inspected too long

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    "Stop catering to the 1%, most people don't care about min-maxing". Glad we can finally put this myth to rest. (Credit: Preach & Raider.io)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    uhhhhh this is not the upper reaches I signed up for

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    If you're ever feeling down or useless, remember that this button exists:

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    When you’re a new solo player and want to start trying endgame content

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    As of today I am no longer tanking dungeons. (rant)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    I've been tanking dungeons for a while, since Cata at least but i've been playing steady since BC launch, and so far Shadowlands random dungeons have been nothing but a total effing shitshow...

    I'm sick of the "GO FASTER!/PULL MOAR!" edgelord DPS who pull packs ahead of you (and I'm Not a slow tank), and die/get the group killed - and then blame me.

    I'm sick of the people queueing as Healer, being in their DPS mainspec, and healing from it, resulting in people dying and me being blamed for it.

    I'm Real sick of people not using their interrupt and blaming Me for their death(s) when I'm using My interrupt/CC on CD.

    And people wonder why there is a 45-50min or worse queue for DPS in content.

    This is why, y'all make tanks quit queueing because you make our job SO Incredibly difficult, frustrating, and blame Us for your stupidity, and then whisper us after the dungeon to tell us we're crap.

    I hate how toxic the wow player base has gotten. This game used to be So fun and doing random dungeons while levelling, or for quests, or to help out guildies was apart of that fun. But not anymore.

    I'm done, i've had enough of being peoples scapegoat. It won't be long till there is no one left/willing to tank LFG or mythic pugs.

    submitted by /u/katzicael
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment