• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Weekly healing thread.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back to wow a few days ago, one of the first things on my list was to come and pay my respects to our old friend, hope you are doing well buddy...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    8.3 updated auction house can't come soon enough.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    It's always good to save your mails

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    "You have no right to wear this crown!" - Lich Queen Sylvanas - Made by me (Kittyh4wk)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Are you going to play and invest more time into the game if essences were account wide?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Currently i have 6 alts but the moment i see that empty essence tab i lose any interest in playing with them or farming gear. Why we have to farm the same unfun thing on multiple characters when you already completed it?

     

    Currently im spending way more time playing other games instead of gearing my alts. In Legion i had 3 active characters, now i got one... Even legendaries were more "alt friendly" than the essences.

     

    I dont get why Blizzard are so stubborn about this, im sure that they have the tech to do that. And they are going to make more money by doing this too. (alt level boosts/char customizations etc)

    submitted by /u/n1sx
    [link] [comments]

    War mode is the best solution they've ever come up with for world PvP and I love it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    Watching the chaos that is Classic at the moment, I can't help but think about how great war mode is. It removes the need for PvP servers meaning we can all just play with our friend weather we want world PvP or not. Also the incentives are enough to get some people to PvP that wouldn't but not so much that you are at a severe disadvantage without it. And hey if one day you are down for PvP and another day you're not, it's as easy as flipping a switch. It just works on so many levels and I want to show some appreciation. Please keep this feature going forward and keep supporting it with quests and such as you have been.

    submitted by /u/Apex_Chair_Sitter
    [link] [comments]

    Was not expecting to find myself in Desolace but okay

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Understatement of the decade

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    The real reason they are removing the longboi: To replace him with a 3 headed brontosaur.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Kicked from Classic Dungeon for being new

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    I am a bit late to the wow party having only levelled my first ever character (a mage) in the past weeks to lvl 30. I've been exploring the world and absorbing all the amazing features and thought I would try a dungeon. I queue up for 5 mins and find a group. We defeat the first boss and move to the next.

    Someone in the party then asks me if I'm a bot. Being unsure of whether I am doing something wrong I let them know that I am new to wow and would appreciate any tips. I am immediately kicked from the dungeon and need to wait to queue again.

    I am hoping for some feedback to let me know how to do better because the dungeon was fun for the 5 minutes spent in there and I don't understand what I was doing wrong.

    It felt quite disheartening and I hope the wow community is not like this all the time because I've been enjoying the game so far.

    submitted by /u/fish0finger
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, how lovely are thy branches

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    The eldritch abomination she tells you not to worry about.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    So.... I did the new Brawl and I'm stuck. Am I one of the AI now? I attempted restarting wow, even doing so while logging into a new character. Its a grim destiny, but it is mine

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Demon Hunter Problems

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:38 AM PST

    Bad PvP Experience

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:19 PM PST

    So... i left the game in wotlk...

    I got 120, started to play PvP, which is what i like about the game... but my iLvL was like 350, i guessed by playing pvp i'd just gear up like it was used to on previous exps... i was wrong...

    As far as i'm aware of, Unrated RBG have a chance to drop you some gear, Unrated Arenas drop nothing, and the only way to gear up is to upgrade your Benthic gear or do Mythics+ and Raids...

    So i have to play PvE in order to play Properly PvP... cause it doesn't feel like i'm helping my team at all when my sad little pally with 150k HP fights a warlock with 430k HP...

    I really hope they bring back Honor/Marks/Whatever PvP Exclusively currency that you earn by doing PvP Content to actually select and buy pieces that you want, like how mana pearls works, but without doing boring dailies to acquire them, which is stupid to me. Why do i have to "farm" something with just a couple quest a day? In wotlk i could PvP all day and i'd get more honor the more i played, seemed logic to me.

    Hope they make some changes in Shadowlands...

    submitted by /u/Lordaeron7
    [link] [comments]

    Yogg-Saron's favorite Pokemon

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:47 AM PST

    Talador Village Theme - Cover by Dryante/ This song reminds me of a good time

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    I have played WoW for over a decade. I have never seen an herb node pop in the middle of a path/roadway.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Seen on Facebook today, November 26, 2019: What a deal!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Do you have more than one max level of the same class? Which class?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    I have a couple of 120 paladins and felt weird wondered if anyone else out there did that?

    submitted by /u/finwit
    [link] [comments]

    Leave Match button is bugged in PvP Brawl: Comp Stomp!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:19 AM PST

    It's been 1 hour since weekly reset in EU and it seems to be not working. Cannot leave the BG in any way.

    submitted by /u/Xz-TheO
    [link] [comments]

    Mage Tip: Don't port to Undercity for event dailies

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:17 PM PST

    It's probably common knowledge, but it just dawned on me today that it's significantly faster to get to the above-ground event area of Undercity by porting to Silvermoon, then using the translocation globe in the next room to port to Undercity.

    If you're doing a lot of hopping around for Pilgrim's Bounty dailies, this will shave off 30 seconds or so, and the frustration of dealing with those obnoxious elevators or slimy tunnels.

    EDIT: Actually, now that I'm doing my alts, this tip is just generally useful to all classes. So much easier to use Silvermoon as a "layover" between Undercity and Orgrimmar instead of going back down those sewers or flying over to the zeppelin tower. The translocation globe is my new best friend.

    submitted by /u/baycityvince
    [link] [comments]

    When you're not a raider but are in a raiding guild and they take all the bank space.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment