• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    New to WoW? Start here! | Returning Player Guide | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | FAQ | Classic FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share the happiness. The officers in our guild all banded together to get our much deserving co gm a whole new set up as an early Christmas.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:51 PM PST

    The Decline - Dark Legacy Comics #704

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Conqueror Aurelius by Todor Hristov

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Older comic but it checks out )for this upcoming US holiday)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:33 PM PST

    In 8.3, fox hunting takes on a whole new meaning...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    When arthritis kicks in

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    "A Classic Journey - Alliance - Part III - Wanted: Hogger" by Valdihr

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    I was finally able to use the crab shank on someone and I dont regret it.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    The Night Elf starting quests are brutal

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    If profession gear is never going to be good, change it into cosmetics!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Few times in warcrafts history has profession gear been anything to get excited about. How about instead pack professions full of new unique cosmetic items?

    submitted by /u/Faux_King
    [link] [comments]

    Rivendare Mount Hero, THANK YOU

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    I've played wow since Cata. Since that time, as an Alliance player, I've always craved Rivendare's Mount from Stratholme. It's been years since I've farmed the mount... But I have over 350 kills, at least. I thought about posting a screenshot, but refrained, mostly since I'm too tired to black out the names.

    I CAN say, THANK YOU, to the warrior tank friend from the Greymane server. I saw it drop for him, and he said he already had it. I lamented! I said if he were on my server, and I could, I'd pay him 500k gold for it. But alas, it wasn't so. I went to leave the instance, when I saw "W8. W8. W8," in succession, in chat. Curiosity piqued, I waited.

    He came right over to me, opened chat, and traded me the mount I had been farming for so many years. I immediately opened it, clicked it, got the achieve, and cried praise... Both in chat, and IRL. I was playing a dark iron dwarf fury warrior, he, a protection warrior. This is my last toon to get to 120, but I want that heritage armor so I am doing it ...I digress.

    I doubt you'll ever see this.... But, that was one of the kindest things that has ever happened to me in wow in my many years. It made my night, my week, hell my month. Thank you, anonymous warrior, for helping this mount collector get one step closer. :)

    -Omoira, Dark Iron Fury Warrior, Lightbringer

    submitted by /u/Wyoden
    [link] [comments]

    Transmog trick I noticed with Monk... (Details in comments)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Revendrath Kael’Thas

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Inspired by the WoW: Shadowlands expansion’s new human customization features, here's my take on the whole matter, as well as a more serious exploration of playable humans, titled the "Stormblooded Sons of Humanity".

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    How is the faction war over

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    I don't know what's more hilarious.

    The Horde going back to Talanji and saying "Sooooo... we've made peace with the Alliance now. Sorry they killed your dad! Friendsies!!!"

    Or Jaina going back to Kul Tiras and saying "Soooo... I know I was thrown out for making friends with the Horde and I've spent the past expac getting back into your good books, while Horde have been murdering all your people in cold blood... well we're friends with Thrall and the Horde again guys!!!!! Friendsies!!"

    Between them and Tyrande, I think Blizzard forget what they've even been writing sometimes lol

    submitted by /u/BAMyouhaveaids1
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason there are attackable civilians in Orgrimmar after Saurfang dies. I may have done a tiny little purge of the undead

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    [ART] One-eye Orc by me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    World of Evangelion

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Korrak's revenge: Alliance is.. AFK

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    BFA right now is pretty awesome.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    having tried BFA in the beta and then stranding at 118 with my warrior, BFA initially was a major let down for me. Flash forward, classic comes, and i enjoyed that some good time again but got tired of the running, and then blizzcon happened and i just got hyped by the Shadowlands stuff.
    So i went to my enhance shammy at 110 and went to 120, and while 110 to 120 still wasn't so great, the horde zones are just a little meh, specially Vol'Dun, at 120 it is just fantastic.

    As a fresh 120, there is just so much to do, so much to discover. island expeditions, the warfronts, a ton of dungeons, fantastic storylines. Going to the Aliance zones (i absolutely dig those zones, holy crap they are nice), Nazjatar and Mechagon are two beautyfull zones as well. I feel there is just so much diversity right now, i am seriously having a blast.
    Finally having an absolutely great time with BFA, and i think it is just very good right now.

    submitted by /u/CGNoorloos
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like having lightforged draenei being dks doesn't work to well

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    I mean sure if you like the horns or beards go for it.

    But tbh, you don't really look like a dk. They might add some skin options in shadowlands, but that's a big might. We don't really know.

    But lets say you play a lfd dk in BFA, you are really going to end up looking like a regular draenei for the next yearish.

    Because lets face it, the only thing that really make a lfd different from a reg draenei is their eye color. And since the dk eye color is similar to the reg draenei eye color, they aren't really going to be that different.

    They aren't going to be like the vulpera, maghar orc. or pandaren where it'll be noticeable.

    Plus it doesn't really make sense for a being forged by the light to become dks when you think about it

    Sure draenei worship the light and naaru, but lfds were literally forged by it

    submitted by /u/VampiricGoddess
    [link] [comments]

    Now that we may finally get to mog legendaries, it's time to allow fury warriors to mog their 2h into 1h

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Or should warriors be the only dual wielding class not allowed to use the Warglaives of Azzinoth despite being one of the two original class to use them ?

    submitted by /u/Shark_Keeper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment