• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    World of Warcraft Wow didn't know it was like that...

    World of Warcraft Wow didn't know it was like that...


    Wow didn't know it was like that...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Pleasantly surprised by my favorite Warchief while I was at work today!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    The Alliance has learned a new phrase to communicate to the Horde

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Thank you, r/wow!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Hello r/wow!

    For the last six+ years, it has been my honor to be one of your Blizzard support representatives here on reddit. With a heavier heart, I come bearing the bittersweet news that after this week, I will be off to my next adventure beyond Blizzard's gates. Before riding off into the digital sunset, I wanted you to know that my time with Blizz and with you here will always be remembered by me with extreme fondness. Through matters small, and some... not so small... it's always been my pleasure to help be another bridge for the communities on reddit to connect with us.

    I wish to extend the biggest thanks to my many colleagues in Customer Support both past and present; my actions here would not have been possible without your tireless, and always reliable, aid. I also extend a huge bear hug to the moderators of this subreddit along with the mods for the other Blizz-related subreddits. Yours is often a thankless job, and it's one that couldn't be done well without a passion and respect for these communities that you serve.

    To the Blizzard community at large, I would like you to know that you still have a wonderful group of Support reps (and Community Managers, along with Devs!) who will continue to surf the majestic waves of reddit. In particular, your CS support reps Kalviery, Dromogaz, Dalthrox, and Orlyia are never too far, so feel free to give them a shout sometime and say hi! Of course, I should still pitch our support site for the general, garden variety support-related questions and concerns. Also, our @BlizzardCS account is a great resource for keeping up with emergent news and updates for all of Blizzard's products. If you've never checked that page out, I encourage you to do so when you get the chance! :)

    Thank you, again! Love y'all, be kind to each other <3

    P.S. @ Glaxigrav, Harlsoco, Mythasinn, Vrakthris, Umildassow, and Neleimour, please remember to unplug the hot dog grill when you're not using it.

    Matt / Araxom

    submitted by /u/Araxom
    [link] [comments]

    Animated wallpaper of Deathwing [Wallpaper Engine]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    When the druid starts bashing on retail players

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Northshire Abbey [By Dreamwalker] - ¿Do you remember the first time you created a human character and started leveling? - Hope you like it! <3

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    Animated Arthas wallpaper I made [Wallpaper Engine] (Link in comments)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:52 AM PST

    Thrall miniature painted by @erik_swinson (Instagram)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    [ASMR] Magni Bronzebeard relapses after therapy and comes to you for Azerite

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Me human

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Alterac Valley Classic in a nutshell

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Wowtokens vs Activision-Blizzard stock comparison.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:21 PM PST

    We NEED class accessories!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Upgrade my GPU this weekend. Feels so good

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Blizzard under fire as pro WoW team shares horrible BlizzCon experience | Dexerto.com

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    "The undead will invade Azeroth, you get to get some gear, level a few alts, it will be fun promise" I can't wait for the pre-patch Shadowlands event, if it is going to be anything like Legion's pre-patch, then we are off to a roaring start!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Loved that Ion mentioned 'level a few alts', this means that 9.0 launches we get the pre-patch AND the new XP and leveling changes!

    submitted by /u/cmentis
    [link] [comments]

    Just took a random screenshot in Val'Sharah and it's simply stunning. 10/10 would live there.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Mail icon in the character screen, so I don't have to log into all my alts to check if I have mail?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    What other altoholics think this would amazing?

    submitted by /u/spottedbearmedia
    [link] [comments]

    If your 15th anniversary buff is suddenly gone, submit a bug report and a ticket and you will receive a new one. Mine was suddenly gone -- I made a ticket and this was the GM response.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    The game knows Azerite Power is bad

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Korrak's Revenge Changes to Timewarped Badges - Quests Now Made Daily, Battleground End Buffed

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:44 PM PST

    I just love this game.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Even after years of playing, WoW is one of the best games I've played. I just love everything about it. Just had to say this (:

    submitted by /u/W0rldofW0nder
    [link] [comments]

    Curious how i made this Suramar Replica in The Sims 4? I made a Speedbuild for it! Included in my WoW Playlist with various other Replica! Link in comments ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Afterall, it was a good raid. (Not you, Stormwall) Art by Klar-Jezebeth

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment