• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My mom got me the best card I've ever received for my bday on thursday. :D

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    First piece of gear I got from a TW dungeon after creating my first Alliance character ever

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    There is something wrong with Mechagnome's skeleton

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    �� Baby Come Back ��

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Allow players to access Ordos in Timeless isle with new Wrathion cloak

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Does anyone else think it would be cool to allow players to access Ordos in Timeless isle with new Wrathion cloak?

    As far as I know, you need to have the original cloak to enter the fortress, correct me if I'm wrong. I skipped MoP, so I never got my cloak, but since the actual boss is still in game, I just think it would be cool.

    submitted by /u/mayotismon
    [link] [comments]

    Lore throwing shade at Ion? Lol

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Why settle for “bae” when I could be Queen of the Forsaken?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    The water dispensers at work get me everytime...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Quests per zone map

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Dear Blizzard, WTF IS THIS

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Crochet amigurumi tauren

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    T8 Warrior set remaster in progress. Gems I will add at the end, there will be some materials changes for horns I think.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Hey! I found an interesting exercise for artists and decided to try on these guys. If you draw - this is really a very cool exercise and you need to try it! I found it at Mel Milton's (Melmadedooks) channel. He uses only Lasso Fill Tool. Pose buildings by me.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Work in progress - Deathdealer - Dreams of Ny'alotha, inspired by N'zoth sets, and the rogue tier 2.5 set

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Neither N'Zoth nor the devs remembered about him.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Main character has nothing left to do this week (7/12M 472ilvl Warrior, 80 neck etc) and I have a spare couple of hours. Thought it would be fun to check out my old druid alt for a bit....until I looked up the recommended essences. Why is it such a big commitment?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Being a mythic CE raider, one of my favourite things to do would be to drop on to an alt for an hour or so to chill out, do a key or two or pop into a raid for fun times and maybe get some new gear. I know how to play the character, but I feel like I just can't commit the time to even remotely start to get it to a place where it would be relevant. At this stage I wouldn't even be brought to alt raids in my guild until sinking at least a good 10-15 hours to attempt the essence grind (not even mentioning the corruption chance on gear).

    Saying this and knowing what I went through on my main, I can't even imagine what it feels like to be a new player hitting 120. The big grind used to be the levelling in my opinion, but honestly that now feels like the tip of the iceberg when it comes to character progression. I don't have a chance in hell to get this character up to speed.

    What's the decision behind this? I feel like I'm just hemmed in to one character which I now have nothing to do aside from committing my time to dailies for the visions. Is the game killing itself? Is there a big ceiling hanging over players who just want to enjoy the game but are now just completely stuck for things to do aside from the only option to commit so much time in an alt to get anywhere near good enough to enjoy current content?

    Never ranted about anything like this before, but now I just feel sad about a game that was fantastic in previous years and kept me coming back. I can't begin to think why Blizzard make these decisions, almost as a punishment to people who want to try different things in the game.

    Wondering if anyone feels the same way?

    submitted by /u/mdax99
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a while, but I drew some more of your characters!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Alterac Valley: Then vs Now

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    When MogIt breaks

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    From the maker of wcl, thoughts?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Ashran in the epic bg playlist is a lagfest. Something needs to be done.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I don't know about you guys but every time I go in there it's like a 3 second delay to everything I do. Hearing it from multiple people as well. What is going on?

    submitted by /u/MrMordrag
    [link] [comments]

    Every second counts...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    [OC] Quickie of Mechagnome rogue Hamble

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Death's Bite (Severance for the classic players) Fan Art - Lots of room I can improve on but I'm pretty happy with the result for the project I'm working on. (By me)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment