• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    World of Warcraft Have weak auras gone too far?

    World of Warcraft Have weak auras gone too far?


    Have weak auras gone too far?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Every Time With The Spirit Breaker

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    One of many wishes i hope they abandon in shadowlands.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Holy Paladin by me [Xephondp]

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Check out my Murloc tattoo!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    GONK, Loa of the Hunt [By Dreamwalker] - You mess with Gonk, you get the claw! - Hope you like it! <3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I have been thinking about this since the start of BfA! A new glyph idea for Priest:

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    The state of WoW PvP (8.3)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Blizzard is finally working on Ashran!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Part 1 of full sleeve finished today

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    “There must always be a Lich King.”

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Druids - Anyone else hit JUMP right before switching to flight form?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Druids - Anyone else hit JUMP right before switching to flight form?

    I do,

    Almost everytime.

    It's especially satisfying when leaping off of buildings or ledges.

    - Earo

    https://preview.redd.it/i8l0fuby2ol41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=92a4db9c799511ad47eb02f4f965adb11e60ceab

    submitted by /u/LGND_Earp
    [link] [comments]

    One of the coolest characters in my opinion .

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Beeg (OC in comments)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Why does 8.3 feel like my second job?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I only play one character.

    But even then, it feels like im punching into work when I log on.

    I need a solid 3-4 hours to do everything I should be doing every day.

    I have an okay time when I log in, but its always a forced rush.

    What do you guys think and how could they change this?

    submitted by /u/Djeff_
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-server trading limitations...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    So... for the first time in maybe... forever, I ran across and honest-to-god new player. He had 70 achievement points. 70!! And he was level 20. He was actually playing the game from the start, no heirlooms, no main, no guild, like a maniac. It was his first character.

    So what is the obvious thing to do? Open trade and slap down 500g and some bags and make this dude's day.

    Now here's the thing. I'm stupid. And that little (*) next to his name didn't phase me until I clicked trade and suddenly I realize my mistake. I can't trade to him. He looks at me with his teary, beautiful blood elf eyes, like a god damn puppy dog, and asks "What were you going to trade me?" I tell him. And he says, "Ahh, man. Thank you though" and runs off to never be seen again.

    I'm heart broken. It's 2020. The world is on fire. And I just want to give a n00b some virtual coins to hopefully make his night and keep him playing.

    Sorry, Baroin! I tried <3

    Also, can't we just like, all be part of the same "server" now? Everything is cross-realm anyways.

    submitted by /u/Bootezz
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowlands needs to follow a weekly model instead of daily

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    As the title states my biggest feedback here is Shadowlands needs to base almost everything you do on a weekly lockout basis. Stop trying to get us to login every day. It needs to be ok to not login, it needs to be ok to not play your main that day, it needs to be ok to not play wow at all for a few days every now and then. A few thoughts for what that would look like to me.

    Anima

    The new AP. Honestly, I think AP has worked decently well for most of Legion and BfA, but it has definitely had a few shortfalls. The biggest points I would make for Anima are as follows.

    • Weekly caps for power progression
    • If you come in 4 weeks late, you should be able to grind out all 4 weeks in one week. There might be a point of catch-up where it's extremely difficult to catch up in 1-2 weeks if you're a few months behind or something, but the main point here is there shouldn't be any artificial caps on this catch-up mechanic.
    • It's fine for it to exist as grindable currency for all kinds of things, but the power progression needs to be very easy to attain IMO and 100% catch-up for players that come in late or for alts, whatever
    • There is NOTHING WRONG with the weekly power progression ending every patch cycle and picking up again later and having Anima only serve as an auxiliary currency for a few months between patches.

    World Content

    I think the N'zoth assaults can be used as a model for progression going forward. Every zone in Shadowlands needs to have a bar you can fill. Those zones need to be filled with events, rares, quests, world quests, objectives, etc very much like Assaults are (be cool to see how they might expand on that idea though). But the main point here is that you should be able to do all kinds of stuff in the zone to fulfill your objective. Hop in with people doing stuff, go kill that rare mob, if you want to finish a daily/world quest or two after you fill your bar then so be it. You have that option.

    Again your primary reward for the week would be a weekly reward for each questing zone. Emissary style rewards that stack up over several days I think is still a fine model to promote some additional rewards (but should still be based on the assault model of filling a bar with a wide range of activities of your choice). But the main focus should be on the weekly bar fill for each zone. Maybe you do them all in one day, maybe you spread it out. You can still go get more minor rewards every day. Maybe you're helping a friend, maybe it's their alt, maybe you just feel like killing stuff in that zone. There is a reward structure here where after the weekly reward it doesn't feel like wasted time, but is not a huge reward either (kinda thinking like what Islands are after the weekly cap). Some kind of currency, a bit of rep, gold, whatever.

    I think there's a broader vision here where they can also use this model to reinvigorate world content. Doing the N'zoth assaults feels good to me while I'm filling the assault bar. I think the zones feel pretty bland just hunting a few dailies (that kinda suck IMO), but the assaults themselves are a pretty solid model.

    submitted by /u/Artunias
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really sick of half of the raid groups in the LFG tool advertising that they are selling raid runs.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Back when I started playing in WotLK, Trade Chat used to be a place where you could find people to join your raid. Everybody obviously wanted to do the content so it made sense to advertise that you wanted people to join your group for the purpose of doing the content itself.

    Now we have the LFG tool, I think its great, way easier to use, tells the leader your item level off the bat and the best part is, you can use it anywhere. You dont have to pay 15 bucks a month to sit in a main city and hope you can join a raid that night.

    However, it seems that nearly half of the postings on the LFG tool today are advertising that some AOTC guild is selling Mythic raid runs for either gold or actual currency. Idk if its against the games ToS to sell runs for gold, I doubt it is. Selling raid runs for real money is cheating and it kinda pisses me off.

    I spent a lot of time joining raids, getting gear, farming and even just learning the fights on Youtube to get where I'm at today in the game. I'm not complaining, I love this game and find the process of building your character fun as hell. But the fact that there is a high amount of people selling the raid runs means that some people must be buying them. If thats the case then what the fuck. It makes the game seem pay to win.

    submitted by /u/bongstruck
    [link] [comments]

    Quite proud of myself, if I may say so #original

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    We collect anything WoW and Horror related. And it’s starting to become unhealthy.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Deathwing never stood a chance

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    When nostalgia hits hard I pay for 1 month

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Sometimes I'm feeling upset or nostalgic, It doesn't always need to be a bad emotion, I tend to pay, launch the game and visit some old locations. My personal favorite places are most from Pandaria since I've started playing in 2013, the music and world design are fantastic. It brings me such an inner peace. :D Just wanted to share It with you guys.

    I'm not to much of a active redditor. And sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos, english is not my native language.

    submitted by /u/thebigshortguy
    [link] [comments]

    Playing the SNES game 7th Saga and the final boss looks to be a ringer for the Jailer in Shadowlands

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    I may be alliance for life but DAMN does the sunset look beautiful in Zandalar, cheers to the art team for always raising the bar for every expansion!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    If bfa came after wod the game would be dead

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    It is the truth, only the most diehard fanboys would still be playing wow. Shadowlands had better be good or I dont see wow lasting much longer

    submitted by /u/rainbowplanes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment