• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully we hear news of Shadowlands soon

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PST

    This "map" is literally just a big pile of sand. No wonder the Ramkahen need our help against N'zoth.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PST

    For the first time I rolled tank. No wonder people avoid tanking.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Recently dinged 120 on a paladin I've been maining prot on, got up to 434 ilevel by running ret and setting loot spec to prot. Felt like it would be a great idea to start my tanking off with some heroics to familiarize myself with tanking and the gist of dungeons but 90% of the time the dungeons are so easy and mindnumbing that I wasn't really gaining any experience when bosses are melted, high ilevel DPS are trashing the entire instance, and there's literally zero need for utilizing any of my cooldowns. I could tank in ret if I wanted to.

    So naturally, I felt like it was time to go for mythics. The difficulty jump is enough to make me need to utilize my abilities, so this is a fantastic way to learn first hand how tanking works. I'm not a big time key pusher but I've done enough +10s-15s to know these dungeons like the back of my hand. I am not inexperienced with the dungeons, just with being the tank. I feel like I'm playing an entirely new game because tanking is not something I've ever done before. It's almost like everything I've learned from the cozy pillow my mage sits on in the back of the group is serving me very little purpose.

    This SUCKS. I've done my weekly, but I felt like the entire time I did it, people were beyond pissed off that the new guy was making minor mistakes. I did not know that the first boss in FH has to be tanked in the middle or else he will despawn. I just sit in the back pewpewing shit until it's dead. But after making that mistake once, the entire group left and I had to start over. Being inexperienced at this spec while being required to lead the entire group - and when I say lead, I mean 80% of these groups don't even pay any attention, they just follow the tank and dps whatever he aggros. If you make a small mistake, if you die, or if you take a wrong turn, people lose their shit and judge you like you just spat in their mothers face. The pressure is unreal.

    When I roll a new DPS class and am learning how to be efficient at that spec, it usually doesn't get mentioned. In a mythic0, doing 20k DPS while everyone else is doing 35k-45k isnt going to get any negative attention. But as a tank if you pull an extra pack of mobs you end up spending that entire fight waiting for someone to comment some dumb shit insulting you.

    Maybe I need to get a spine. But I feel like, as a tank, especially this late into the expansion, you're expected to have mastered the class or else you'll face unnecessarily harsh backlash. It makes geting to that point a shitshow. I prefer DPS, big time simply because of the fact that I don't have people watching my every move while aimlessly following my every step.

    TL;DR - learning how to tank blows chunks because people expect you to know exactly what youre doing already.

    submitted by /u/watchyerbeck
    [link] [comments]

    N'zoth glitch made our shadow priest fly into him every time they released

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Black Empire

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PST

    "A Classic Journey - Alliance - Part XI: Gift from the Embalmer" by Valdihr

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PST

    After all those years, Mulgore is still an amazing zone

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PST

    My 8.3 experience so far

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:45 PM PST

    In Shadowlands, there should be a Legendary quest for every class, sending you to retrieve or reforge the armour set of a dead hero your meet within the Shadowlands, such as Kael'thas (mages) or Uther the Lightbringer (paladins)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PST

    That would be a pretty good excuse to send us out into Azeroth to discover a bunch of old lore locations and unearth these characters' lore and ultimate destiny.

    submitted by /u/gustavperuses
    [link] [comments]

    DOLLY AND DOT ARE MY BEST FRIENDS

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PST

    THEY PULL MY WAGON THROUGH DUNES OF SAND

    THEY HAVE SMALL TEETH AND THEY LOVE TO EAT

    THEY'RE THE BEST 'PACAS IN ALL THE LAAAAND

    submitted by /u/Alpharen
    [link] [comments]

    We made a warcraft birthday cake for our friend, or at least we tried...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PST

    There's a room in hell where all you hear over and over is, "Another turtle made it to the water."

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:15 AM PST

    I don't mean to disrespect the creators of the quests because I did like them at first. But, come on!

    submitted by /u/kenetha65
    [link] [comments]

    Probably nothing, but there's a reflection of something weird in his head gem.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Raid Leader: "What killed you man?"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I really don't think I've ever seen a helmless Darion, until his model didn't load completely in Acherus upon logging in.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PST

    You can level through Suramar in Legion, recent change?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Mythic Keystones and Raider.io

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Had a colorful discussion in trade chat today with a group of people about Mythic Keystones. The argument was trying to be made was that the keystones themselves are a restriction and as a paying player, the player should be able to set the difficulty of the M+ with no keystones. Which as you can imagine sparked a huge, very comical, debate.

    I reached out to the player however and had a one on one with him discussing why he believes what he thinks and what changes should be made which later brought up the Raider.io.

    I'll go in order the discussion took place and I got really invested in the subject and wondered what this wonderful reddit would add to the conversation.

    First, the player had discussed the possibility of just getting rid of keystones since he considered them to be the restriction. Allowing players to set the difficulty of the m+ without any prior m+ history. Told him that would be really bad as groups would be harder to come by, the skill cap per group would be lowered because the keystones themselves were a way to say "I've gotten this far on my keystone, so I have a least been able to get a group good enough to do 3 levels below what I currently have". I also expressed that io would be more prominent in a keystone-less world.

    We changed the discussion to a possibility of keeping the keystone but dropping the dungeon restriction on the keystone. That allowed players to do the dungeons they need gear from at the level they know they can do it at. The more I thought about it, the more of an imbalance it would cause with classes trying to do specific dungeons over and over again and not getting the specific classes you need. Can already see warriors, paladins and deathknights signing up for KRs only.

    We also discussed the Raider io situation. Personally I hate io. Playing a video game building a damn portfolio uping my credit score. I understand why its there and it does the job. I just hate it lol.

    I personally think that the current keystone system works, and works well too. However if it were to change, what would it look like? My discussion buddy and I said that we need more minds on this subject to give their opinion so hopefully there is some good input!

    submitted by /u/xreapo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there is a transmog for this sword, if so where can i get it?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Test your Azeroth geography knowledge!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Why has no one ever told me about glub'tok

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I just started playing and fought glub'tok, and he is the best character I've ever seen. He's smart, as seen when he was offered a choice to die or get rich and powerful. He chose to become rich and powerful, only a fool wouldn't!

    And then! He is the first boss in the dead mines! Vanessa Vancleef clearly knew how formidable he was and put him on the front lines! His arcane power is no match for the player character!

    I can't believe he doesn't have a hearthstone card.

    submitted by /u/JarlMTG
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t wait for Shadowlands to kill Nathanos...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PST

    For a quest. I think it's all this prick deserves.

    submitted by /u/Dimchuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment