• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    World of Warcraft Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

    World of Warcraft Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread


    Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first max lvl ever :)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Wedding Venue cancelled. We found a way to celebrate with our friends anyway.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Found the cutest couple ever in the Cathedral District!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Sylvanas | Keep Well

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Night elf customisation ideas by Arcane-Villain

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Hey! I think ordinary creatures also need attention and drawings, so I drew this cute Swampwalker :D art by me.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Well, I WAS going to level...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    commissioned fan art of a worgen warrior by me, VanHarmontt

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    The coolest WoW Villain

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    You have my back [Commission done by me]

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    "Pictures cannot cause you physical pain", meanwhile the pictures:

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    To the 3 Alliance guys that came across me world questing today in Suramar...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I'm trying to unlock the damn Nightborne, and if grinding rep is not enough, I have to float around confused in bubbles for the WQ???

    I sat in those bubbles for a good several minutes before you guys came across me. I thought you were gonna kill me because there were three of you and I'm a Priest. Instead, you got in the bubble with me, and went down the bubble path to show me that the item I was looking for was actually UNDER the bridge.

    With your help, I completed the WQ and got my whole 150 rep. Thanks guys, I hope I come across more of your helping kind. :)

    submitted by /u/nuclear_coffee
    [link] [comments]

    When you can't decide between DPS or PROT specs...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I've been training drawing whenever I feel anxious (too many times I tell ya) so here's a Casual Forsaken mixing her poison. Art by me.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Wouldn't it be amazing if you could pet battle from your phone?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I would actually battle all the time if I could when I wasn't on my computer.

    submitted by /u/HypnoGamesOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else love these hats on their vulpera?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    So this being stuck at home thing inspired me to do something I haven’t done in the six years I’ve been playing this game: I finally held my nose and made an Alliance character for the very first time. Meet Saturnalia, my space goat pally. I... actually *enjoy* playing her. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    WoW Lockdown - Thought I'd pick the game up & level my Dwarf, and bumped into this dialogue upon questing! Timing couldn't be better after Boris Johnson announced that the UK was going into lockdown.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Corona Update: Stormwind’s Minister of Health urges all Dwarves, Gnomes and Elves to return to their hometowns to give Elwynn’s hard working priests a small break and a chance to return to their families.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Draw over the bean your videgames favourite character

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Playing on the big screen/wall brings me joy in these trying times of plauge!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Something is up here

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    If a Paladin's power derives from their faith in the Holy Light, does a paladin who becomes apathetic and/or world weary then lose their powers?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    War takes a significant mental toll and really has an impact on a person's outlook. If a paladin who fought in BfA became embittered and pessimistic over the course of the war, could he still call upon his powers?

    submitted by /u/TheGreatShibaLoaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment