• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful Stellagosa �� artist : Svelien

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I found this screenshot for the Mists of Pandaria Launch. Good times

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Its been a minute since I logged into this toon... Thanks Mr. T

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Learned today that the guy from the anniversary event is still around to buy 410 weapons on all these new 120s I'm leveling.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    [Alpha] 1-50 done in 6hours and 55 minutes with 30% exp from heirlooms and 30% from WM

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Trying to cap Arathi Basin Stables! (Machinima)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Visions - Dark Legacy Comics #723

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    For those that don't know the T10 DK blue set's boots and belt are in game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Tiny painting of Eversong Woods I did this morning

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Keybinds Guide - WoW

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Shal'dorai/Nightborne Weapons

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Please add them for transmog purposes.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/HephaestusClangBang
    [link] [comments]

    Impressive Influence buff launch time

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Simple question. When does the Impressive Influence buff come online for 100% more reputation gains?

    submitted by /u/namanix
    [link] [comments]

    What name were you surprised wasn't taken? Just made this guy yesterday.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Professor Putricide - Fanart by myself

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I would like to speak to Manager Mekkatorque please.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    She has the "I want to speak to your manager and don't stand closer than 6ft behind me" haircut

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Nice one Blizzard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Can we get a HD version of these in Shadowlands?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    My girlfriend offered me to draw my favorite character, my Dark Iron Paladin named Amoreane. Here she is in all her splandor!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Missing out on Legion sucks

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I just leveled my first toon to 110, ultimately skipping legion because if the 100% boost, but I decided getting the class mount would be fun and man these are some cool systems that I can't really partake in anymore and it sucks. I like the idea of having a legendary weapon through a whole expansion, and building an order hall. Kinda stinks. Is anybody else in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/Nediac_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing my part.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Tmog farm instance checklist with routes per continent

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Tmog Farm Checklist

    Hey guys, so I'm a bit of a transmog whore. I was trying to find a good resource that would tell me what instances are on which continent so I could create some kind of route to follow for tmog farming. Sadly, I couldn't find anything like what I was looking for, so I made my own. Thought this would be helpful to some of you out there, so I'm sharing it. Hopefully I've got the permission correct so it doesn't all go to poop. Also, sorry if something already exists and my Google-fu just isn't up to snuff.

    Features:

    • A sortable instance list that details things like continent/zone location, expansion added, and difficulties that drop unique tmog

    • Tabs with continent maps and general route directions for tmog farming that continent

    • Tried to keep things neutral and give Alliance and Horde specific directions where necessary

    Plan to add:

    • More specific directions to help navigate hard to find instances

    • Waypoints that can be added to addons like TomTom to more efficiently navigate directions

    • Separate out location for queuing for LFR versions of raids, since they're not actually at raid instances

    • Will try to keep this updated as the game continues one, though I'm a lazy piece of shit, so feel free to copy this out and update yourselves if I take too long =P

    Enjoy your transmog hunting! And if you see any errors, please feel free to post them here so I can update. Specifically, I tried to list the difficulties that drop unique tmog, but with some of the legacy raids, I'm not sure I got those quite right.

    submitted by /u/brakndawnt
    [link] [comments]

    Night Elfs can now equip swords as hats apparently

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Found this guy near the entrance to Blackrock Depths dungeon :D

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment