• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished up [most of] my cloth set cosplay from Mythic Uldir, all I need is to do a few touch ups like fix the cloak and paint the offhand

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Picking a shadowlands main gonna be tough

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Zappy Boi nickname now cannon.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by a Destro Warlock

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    After trying multiboxing it is clear that it needs to be banned.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So i've tried multiboxing for about a week now. i've focused my farming on the BFA mounts. and i've made about 1 million gold with little to no effort. the effort part is the problem, i launch my toons and i watch netflix on the other screen while pressing my sunfire + loot-a-rang macro. I don't even watch WoW, i dont interact with WoW, i don't play WoW. I press my macro and watch netflix. This is why it ruins the game. I can farm 8x faster than any other player. Since i can do the farm solo i don't need other players to get high value items. I can just sit there and press my macro while i watch netflix.

    submitted by /u/magin92
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvanas vs Bolvar by Valdihr_Art. This guy makes art that looks like it came straight out of a WOW anime!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Things you find when you decide to check what character you had in a 13 year old account

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    How is multiboxing with WM on not considered botting?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    If you wanna multibox with wm off to collect stuff or do other stuff that doesn't directly affect other players (indirectly, like the economy, whatever I suppose) fine then. But, multiboxing with wm on? That's trash. Just saw a guy with 10 toons in nazjatar (each toon had a follower) who had bounty and was death gripping anyone near him and just farming honor/players. Anyone near him insta died and he kept killing them when they would try to rez.

    Just...how is this not considered botting? I get it, someone is pushing a button. But, the 9 other toons are essentially automated. It gives a really unfair advantage to those who don't have $300 to spend a month on wow. Especially just getting slaughtered for no reason with no chance of even pressing a button.

    To add, I was not one who kept getting killed. Just saw it happening so I'm not mad or salty. Just honestly wondering. Dude literally had a mound of players by him that were trying to rez or rage quit.

    End rant. Commence downvoting.

    submitted by /u/spoderwomaine
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard, please, I really do want to have fun in the game on more than one character,

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    but I am not willing to do a ton of content I don't want (dailies, assaults, 15s for echoes, visions - although visions are okay-ish) just to get my character to a good spot for pushing keys. I enjoyed BfA a lot, surprisingly, but the fact I literally cannot play a second character, now that the content is kind of old and the main fun thing to do are mythic plus (for me that is), is driving me crazy. And for pvp, because I'm bad at it so I need every edge I can get but that's secondary to me.

    I get the "alts should not be as strong as mains" argument but it feels like there is no reason for it now, that there's not much stuff to do. Just let me enjoy my other characters without forcing me to do the boring stuff that I have already done so many times get my main and one/two alts to a reasonable spot to push keys.

    First of all, I'm gonna buy my essences - Fine, that's at least 10k echoes.

    Secondly, I'll need to get some corruption resistance. Am I a world-first key pusher? No. Do I want to play my class as optimally as possible like the vast majority of the players in this game does? YES! And the difference between a low-cloak and a caught up one is massive.

    Even if I don't count the echoes I need to get my cloak to level 15, just the cloak upgrades are gonna cost me 30k echoes (reducing by 2k every week I do both a vision and kill N'zoth).

    Then, my character is gonna need some contaminants to fill the corruption budget with! I'm gonna use fire mage as an example. Even if I wanted to play bellow 40 corruption all the time, I would need 35k echoes for the seven Masterful 3s.

    This leaves me with about 75.000 Echoes of Ny'alotha to farm just to get the "system" gearing stuff done. This is about 330 mythic +15 dungeons, just to get my corruptions right (Of course that's not the only source of Echoes in the game but it's the go-to spammable one for PvE players).

    I'm also not saying ALL of this is necessary, because obviously, it's not. But even if you were to get just 30k echoes (which, frankly, is not gonna buy you that much), it's still too much "boring" stuff to do just to get your character ready for higher dungeons. By the time I get caught up, the new class is gonna be so boring I'd have to just be making new characters all the time.

    Also, nobody wants to be that guy who's the anchor of his group, because he couldn't be bothered to farm echoes to get numerically better.

    I'd rather unsubscribe than do assaults and dailies, then spam 15s for weeks to get echoes and I am really sad about this... I really am.

    So once again, please, let me have fun in the game we love... (or gib beta ples)

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

    submitted by /u/Dunwitcheq
    [link] [comments]

    Here's the High Priestess of Elune :)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    So I found the best feature in WoW and I'm pretty sure you can keep doing it if you time it right

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    The nighttime sky-box is beautiful. Had to take a screenshot.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Do you think the unused gate in the Emerald Dreamway will link up with Ardenweald?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Google does not handle sarcasm very well...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Made this for BfA Alpha. Guess it's relevant again :/

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Druid of the Claw by George Vostrikov - As someone who used to main a Nelf Druid in MOP and Legion, and is currently working on getting one to 120, I'd love to be able to play a buff Nelf druid, plus antlers (Which i will not stop asking for) and we can take revenge for Teldrassil

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    As a raid leader, Shadowlands has me very concerned with my raid members.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    So I think it's obvious that the soulbind system and the Covenant system have had a huge controversy, and while the devs are determined to "make" A system work that they believe is something players want. Allow me to indulge what I see as a raid leader.

    Soulbinds

    Castle Natharia, here I am progressing in normal/Heroic, and let's say that I have an issue where I lose a tank or healer due to personal life issues mid-raid or even while in the season. So, with this now here, I may have to call a DPS to switch to a tank or healer. Or possibly a DPS, well let's take this into consideration of what can happen.

    I cannot tell them. "Well just switch roles." Because that is a punishment to the player's performance in the future, because if he consumes a conduit to switch roles, and then he needs to go back, he might have to go through an instance to regain a conduit he lost.

    Here's the thing, coming from a casual environment, I can tell many of my players will give up trying to do these systems on their own, or simply stick to the conduits they have and never change.

    COVENANTS

    Let's take rogues as the best example here, I do not want to burden my raid members with being forced to chose a covenant. *nor would I want to force them.* But let's say we go into raiding, there's clearly a DPS requirement for a boss, and then I realize jimmy is using a covenant like the venthyr because he likes the style...Well, while having an edge in PVP for the 15% healing leech, what is this going to do in a raid environment? If a boss heals then it's already game over.

    Small rant, but my issues still stand, I could handle 1 system like covenant being a bit restrictive if balanced correctly, but soulbind just screams Come on little jimmey! Come grab more shards! Nah-ah-ah! You can only use it once little jimmy! Wouldn't want the permanence of power to be on your mind at all times! We want you to be SPAMMING those normal runs so you can get what you need over and over!

    submitted by /u/Siggythenomad
    [link] [comments]

    "Heavy Infestation" Transmount Competition Fan art - player "Heavyweight" with his cool nasty fashion sense. Have a nice day everyone

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Flêks (former Method raider) gives his take on the covenant situation

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    The Power of Light - By Me

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Wings like this really need to be a mount like the Mechagon Jetpack

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Started learning digital illustration over the past week and decided to try and draw my favourite tier set and weapon.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    There are a bunch of beast models that should be tameable hunter pets. Let's bitch about it.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    There is a rodent class of hunter pets that contains no rats or mice or even beavers. We've got ratstallion and squeakers that would make awesome pet models.

    The undead ravasaurs and devilsaurs would be great to tame, especially for undead, but also Bwonsamdi themed troll hunters.

    Kul Tiran pigs would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Savagemaw
    [link] [comments]

    6 Mask Horrific Vision Difficulty

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment