• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some oc i made, hope you like it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    this guy has the right idea

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    The Silver Hand Artifact appearance actually uses the Staff/polearm animation, which for most 2H Maces/Axes (and some swords) would be a lot better than holding your hands 0 inches apart

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    When i got to level 110 from an invasion wq, Player experience popped up in my inv. when i was deleting it it said this. Feels like this could be used to make a meme

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I accidentally

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Check out why Blizzard banned my account for 7 days

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Night Elf Commission by Kyle Punk Art

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Since my last project post was such a hit, here's my 3D printed Corrupted Ashbringer.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My first tat! Been playing wow since i was 6 with my dad and he recently passed away so I got it for him. Definitely getting more wow tats!! ❤️

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Can't wait until Shadowlands...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    So I can never do a vision with Scorched Feet again, fuck that.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Depressed
    [link] [comments]

    The fact that you hold onto an invisible saddle and don't stand on Jaina's elemental mount (like other elemental mounts) makes me sad...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Summermight - Art by Me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    This is terrifying.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Hey! My progress on the Helm of Domination, for my Bolvar cosplay. Still a lot of work to do but.. that's something! Hartigan - out

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Hardest raid boss I have faced in my 12 years of WoW, may we have more like this in our future fellow raiders.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    "Death from Above" , a Blood Elf Rogue art piece I completed this month

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Windrunner Remembrance - Art by me (Forange)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    My guild got together and helped pay for my brutosaur mount

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    My guild got together and helped pay for my brutosaur mount

    After our mythic reclear on wednesday my guild recruitment officer had messaged me saying "i have something I want to say to the guild" basically what entailed was "we wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for the guild and continue to do" 5 mill was traded to me and i bought my brutasaur mount.

    I am a gm/raid of a cutting edge guild, there is a ton of work involved with that and I don't regret any time I've invested into the game. Sometimes along the ways you may forget how important a community of players are. No matter if you're top 10, top 300, or top 1000 (or worse lol) if you work hard and care for people that is recognized. I thank everyone in my guild that came together for me.

    There is no other game that fosters a community like ours (IMO). Regardless of how good or bad the direction the game takes, what's important is the friendships you forge no matter what skill level, or commitment you have.

    I am more so happy about my brutasaur mount because it does have this story behind it, and it's a memory I will always cherish. I wanted to share this story with you and hoping it brings a smile to your face. :)

    \"ceremony\"

    Flexing

    submitted by /u/mintymentosNA
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to Shadowlands

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Pickpocketing Saba-tok is a pretty fun way to terrorize Boralus.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Still sad that this shield never made it into the game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    My village had strong Shadowlands vibes last night !

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment