• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    On October 27th...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Return him to the memes he served

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    [Cosplay] My late father and I did a father/daughter Daelin + Jaina Proudmoore cosplay at Blizzcon 2019 last year, inspired by the Warbringers music video.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Pull the Ripcord, Blizzard.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Nobody wants to end up with Azerite 2.0 on release.

    Nobody wants to be forced into a covenant they don't like thematically because its such a large DPS increase.

    There's endless amounts of feedback saying the way covenant abilities work currently is a bad idea.

    The short and long term health of the game will significantly improve if this is changed.

    Keep bringing this into the spotlight. There's still hope that we can salvage this. Don't stop giving this attention.

    Pull the ripcord.

    EDIT: To everyone saying "oh boo hoo, more people complaining about meaningful choice/min-maxing/etc." You don't have to sour the mood. I know this one post isn't gonna single-handedly change the current situation.

    I'm trying to rally people together to reach a common goal: a better game. Blizzard wanted our feedback, so we should give it to them. I hope more people speak out because of posts like these. That's the real achievement.

    submitted by /u/Icehawk59
    [link] [comments]

    So. I started using Reddit like a month ago and decided that I should start posting my stuff here. This is a digital drawing I made using a screenshot of the cinematic for Shadowlands. Hope y'all like it <3

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Trolls are the real winners in Shadowlands

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Peak LFR

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Don't give in champion. N'Zoth art by Zetsuboucchi

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    New allied race: Highmountain Pandaren

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Son is winning I think

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Just climb out

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I don't even want to swap Covenants! I just want to experiment with the cool 4 new spells for my class

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I don't care how things perform numbers-wise for the most part.

    I love the idea of joining a Covenant of the Shadow Lands and being part of the cycle of death. I love the transmog and the mounts and the whole experience of that will be great.

    I don't want to swap around between them

    I love that they created 4 new cool spells and abilities for my class along with the unpruning stuff it is really awesome.

    I also love trying new talents, builds, specs and different set ups with my character. One of the most fun things about WoW is that after a while you can change things up a bit and play with different talents or try and whole new spec without going to play an alt without the progress I've made on my main. I don't really have enough time to play every day to have progressed alts.

    Not being able to experiment with 3 out of the 4 new class spells the Devs created for my class kinda feels bad. I want to play the whole game.

    seems kinda Anti Fun to play my whole class that I've played for years and not play some of the spells they made for it

    submitted by /u/Saproling1
    [link] [comments]

    It's Trial of Style week! Who wore it better?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Just messing with the skyboxes

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Really impressed by Blizzard's idea to add Mythic+ versions of classic dungeons for leveling!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Draenor's Real Villain

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    My wife drew my Demon Hunter ��

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Most useless button ever?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Here’s art my wife made of my Ret Paladin. She was slightly infuriated with me after having to draw the armor, and told me she’s never drawing my character again. :( Good thing I’m never changing my mog!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Flight paths : the most efficient way to travel around

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Queen Azshara by Umbrilow (myself)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment