• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Not Too Soon

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    It wasn't her fault

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Can we please finally get the Silvermoon shield and weapon as a Transmog option?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I can't afford delicious Farming Simulator either

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    As an Alliance player, the Faction imbalance is hugely demotivating at this point.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    It really needs to be looked at. At this point, if you want to play at the high-end of WoW, playing on Alliance is legitimately a disadvantage. Players shouldnt feel disadvantaged because they chose "the wrong faction."

    I've tried leveling Horde, it feels wrong to me. I have a boosted Horde whom I can barely bring myself to play. In a perfect world (of Warcraft) I'd never feel the draw to play Horde at all, because Alliance is where I am comfy - but every xpac it gets worse and worse, and more guilds transfer to Horde. Not to mention I have several friends that play only Alliance.

    And yes, I know that "you can do it all on Alliance fine", but I have seen the difference in population both in the raiding scene and in the M+ scene on Horde, and its just wildly higher. The quality of players pushing high keys is far more consistent.

    Just allow cross faction queues already. Its only going to get worse as the game goes on, and more and more people transfer to Horde.

    submitted by /u/Big_Tie
    [link] [comments]

    "Me a Nightborne now."

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Pandaren Druids - What do you think? Any Lore Reasons against such an idea?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Someone is multi-boxing 40 orc mages in Orgrimmar on Stonemaul right now. According to the player they are "just stress testing the PC"

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    What happened to the Blizzard that did quest dialog like this? I would read my quest choices more often if they did.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Warcraft Dark Portal by Peter Lee

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Whatever pain you think an expansion put you through...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Doesn't compare to pugging heroic cataclysm dungeons on release.

    submitted by /u/tips_
    [link] [comments]

    You guys asked, so here's 9 more WoW wallpapers remastered in 8K (plus my man Bolvar from the earlier post)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    "High" elf

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I hope Laszlow, Nadja, and Colin Robinson are somewhere too.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Blizzard, please add HD version of Gorehowl from WoD. :)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Fandral Staghelm before corruption - edited from the original Hearthstone art

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I wanted to practice drawing hair and figured a Night Elf would make for a good subject (OC)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Since I started playing, I've wanted to get as big as possible. I think I did it.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Slam is the worst ability in the entire game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Aight so this has been on my mind for a while, and seeing no changes to this for over 3 expansions really makes me want to write this down.

    As most of us will know, Slam is a filler ability for Arms warriors. It costs 20 rage and does a really, really, really tiny amount of damage. It's used when nothing else is available.

    What's the problem you may ask? Well; Let's take a look at the in-game description of the Arms spec:

    "Arms Warriors are battle-hardened weapon masters who use mobility and overpowering attacks to devastate opponents in battle".

    Which part of 'ability that costs nothing and hits for less than auto attacks' contributes to the 'overpowering attacks' part of the Warrior fantasy? We do have 'overpower' that costs nothing and hits for nothing, but at the very least it has it's quirks, like being unavoidable and buffing mortal strike.

    Slam, on the other hand, is just a boring and badly designed button that just does not feel good to use, as it does nothing other than sub-par damage. Even the name 'slam' brings up images of hitting someone with a massive warhammer. The current iteration should be more aptly renamed to 'poke'.

    Or better yet, the entire arms spec needs to be taken back to the drawing board and re-worked. I know it's not plausible to do so for Shadowlands release, but I do genuinely believe it needs to happen sooner than later, because Slam is an indicator of problems with a lot of the spec's kit. It's outdated and it does not feel good to use in a post demon hunter world.

    submitted by /u/Silariel
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowlands Anduin by me

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I finished my 2nd 3D render in my whole life.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    When you die to fatigue as a ghost running to your already dead body.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment