• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    World of Warcraft Free, lightweight, open-source Spotify overlay that works with WoW, is moveable and resizable, and has the option to only show artist/track metadata on mouseover!

    World of Warcraft Free, lightweight, open-source Spotify overlay that works with WoW, is moveable and resizable, and has the option to only show artist/track metadata on mouseover!


    Free, lightweight, open-source Spotify overlay that works with WoW, is moveable and resizable, and has the option to only show artist/track metadata on mouseover!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Wanted to see how ingame beards would look like on some trolls, spent more time on it than I should have and now I need it to be real.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I took a crack at photo shopping Henry Cavil into some roles I think he would do well as

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    First time arcane mage player testing out my new "minimalistic" UI for shadowlands

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Covenant Abilities WILL be Useable outside of Shadowlands

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Earth has Corona. Azeroth has this

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    The Real OG. My Favourite Mount.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    The nerf to WoD wasn't as impactful as it seemed. Questing is still super strong even if bonus objectives feel significantly less meaningful. Sub 6 hours for 10-50.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Found this in a free pile near my house today. Hands down the best thing I've ever gotten from a free pile.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    My simple concept for Warcraft's free Wandering Ancient mount coming in Shadowlands.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Didn't have 600 dollars to spare so I had to do my own photo shop job...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I created this based off my past 2 weeks in playing WoW for the first time...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I don’t know who maintains Wowhead or why, but you’re doing gods work

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    This game would be an unplayable dumpster fire (for me) if it wasn't for Wowhead. The guides, the comment sections, truly incredible. Some heroes don't wear capes.

    submitted by /u/riskybiz85
    [link] [comments]

    Another quick inktober sketch. Kel'thuzad has the best smile

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Players complaining and overreacting about fisny ideas pushed into the game isnt a bad thing. Without it we would have probably end up having another bad mechanic implemented.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    If ever we get racial specific flying mounts in World of Warcraft, what would you wish you could have? This is my simple concept for a Gnomish mech suit using in game assets.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Tip: Don't forget to get your very own Bruce from the Brawler's guild before he's gone with Pre-Patch!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    World of Warcraft Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Notes - Patch 9.0.1

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    When reading the patch notes, some classes/specs changes felt very long while others were extremely short. How big were the differences in patch note lengths for changes to classes/specs? Out of curiosity, I cobbled a quick 10 min dashboard to find out.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Im playing since 2005. I remember people complaining just as much about BC or WOTLK.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    People nowadays wearing those rose tinted glasses and forget how many people complained about systems in BC or WOLTK

    i learned to not give a shit and just enjoy every expansion. I even ejnoyed BFA and WOD.

    Shadowlands wont be different for me. Too much negativity. I get that people wanting the best expansion, but thats non existent and never going to exist. No expansion was perfect.

    Shadowlands looks great and its a continuation of WOLTK. Thats enough for me to be excited.

    submitted by /u/Zozy90
    [link] [comments]

    They listened! You'll be able to use covenant abilities outside of the Shadowlands!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Ok Guys, Here's the Finished Version, Sculpted In Soft Plasticine

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Art of my elemental shammy by @Nephiamart !!!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment