• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:37 AM PST

    As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Shandris Feathermoon cosplay (made by me, Tsuki Iseki)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    First WoW Tattoo: Niuzao, the Black Ox.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Cataclysm through WOD in a nutshell

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    My friend doesn`t use reddit but i want someone to appreciate his high elf DK art

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Ok Blizzard

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    My fury is thunderous

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Blizzard, please allow windwalker monks to fight with polearms and staves.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Our *best* azerite trait (as chosen and determined by Blizzard) will be on EVERY piece of Ny'alotha Azerote armour

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Not gonna lie, Vulpera DK's looks pretty neat too

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    I finished this couple days ago

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:33 AM PST

    Argus death knight

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Pandaren DKs look bad ass on the PTR

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    For the Horde! Representing this Christmas

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Shadowlands should add more weapon holding customizable poses for idle/walking.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Has anyone else lost the drive to play Alliance with this recent expansion?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PST

    I enjoy playing horde and alliance and usually play both for the story every expansion. It feels like Alliance just got the short end of the stick. For me it feels like we got mediocre allied races. Our unique mounts felt very much generic and as a whole I felt like Alliance was a stepping stone for Hordes story. I am not one to say it feels like there is a bias in the development team towards horde. But its hard not to believe that a little this expansion. Anyone have similar feelings or gripes?

    edit I find it pretty disappointing that I am getting whispers and reply's here telling me I should stay on alliance because I am whining and fit right in with the alliance. I know its just trolls being trolls but still pretty sad to see. This was just a topic to see if others had similar feelings or how they felt about the state of alliance.

    submitted by /u/LordWolfs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish WoW didn't focus so much on the main plot as it does these days? It's an MMORPG after all. I'd prefer less of Sylvanas, the Titans, Old Gods and so on, and more smaller stories involving Azeroth and its peoples.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:06 AM PST

    Stormwind has been breached! Alliance soldiers have fallen to a lone female Blood Elf Rogue with a penchant for using Blind. Her target? A dragon (guess who) hiding undercover as an official in Stormwind. The Craft of War - Blind is over 10 years old and remains my favorite Warcraft story ever told.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Finally brought my old main who I thought was lost forever (Not accessed since 2012) to my new account that was created in Legion. Reunited and it feels so good

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Short part from Boralus "Day" theme music in FL Studio 20. This 35 seconds took me around 5-6 hours work.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Would be cool for Mages to get this idle stance like in W3. Maybe as a toy or glyph?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    [ART] Vaelian Shadowtrail - by me!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    dude what

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Anyone else like retail more than classic?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:57 AM PST

    Classic was fun and all, and I did actually enjoy it.

    But I started to get pretty frustrated without the quality of life content retail provides.

    I also don't have 8 hours a day to keep up with classic so I don't get fucked as phases get released.

    submitted by /u/ribsarerare
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment