• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My grandma plays wow every morning with her coffee

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    He Pauldron Too Big For He Gotdamn Shoulders

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    I just leveled a new 120 and was so excited. As soon as I got to the essence grind I lost motivation and went back to my main.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    The essence grind is so tedious and boring for alts. I did like the grind on my main as it gave me something to do and was a nice progression system. Now on my alts, I cannot be bothered with essences. The grind seems so arduous that I lose all motivation and log off. Grinding for gear is enjoyable though and I'd love to jump into M+ and raiding soon. Although because of the essences I don't think I'll be ready for high end raiding or M+ even though my "ilvl" says I should be. I can grind my ilvl faster than the essences and that doesn't make any sense at all. Just make them account bound. I have no desire to do EP and Nazjatar during 8.3.

    submitted by /u/lnclincoln
    [link] [comments]

    Deadmines [By Dreamwalker] Edwin VanCleef will have his revenge! Desktop wallpaper.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    someone mind explaining to me what just happened? what kind of trollery is this?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:54 AM PST

    What ever happened to those Pally Animation updates?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Leveling an alt while waiting for 8.3... Oh how I've missed Northrend.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    WoW New Player Edition box is so nice!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Shadowlands really should update the old world loading screens. 4:3 old calender artwork needs to be updated to reflect the state the Factions & current characters, or just anything that isnt 4:3 decade old picture.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Reminder that we still have unused animations for the Werebear model

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    Remember how fun alts were in Legion?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:51 AM PST

    I never made alts as much as I did in Legion, being able to enjoy a completely different class hall with a mostly unique questline was so fun and trying out and upgrading your artifact weapon was so satisfying.

    And now we have the essence grind for alts

    submitted by /u/Trosonor
    [link] [comments]

    Commission done for a fellow player and supporter. Remember to love thy cat!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    [OC] I haven't played WoW in a while, but I still greatly enjoyed working on this drawing

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Getting gear at 120 after Timewalking leveling

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    So I've used the Korrak's Revenge event to level a few characters from 100-120, but I realize that I cant do any content because my I-level is so bad (Since you get no new gear). How can I fix this? Is there a vendor where I can buy bad 120 gear just so I have a chance? I really appreciate the help. (Horde btw)

    submitted by /u/SaltForTheSaltGod
    [link] [comments]

    Highlights of the past M+ Push Week!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    PvP Vendors should return

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    I haven't really touched WoW since Mists of Pandaria. I've played WoD for some time, I've played Legion for some time, but all I've done was hitting max level and farming transmog / leveling alts. This is the first time since Mists of Pandaria that I try battlegrounds.

    And... it's the most underwhelming and boring experience ever. Battlegrounds are pointless. All you get is a random armor piece (sometimes) and some gold and potions. It's not fun at all. I don't understand why Blizzard keeps changing the PvP system. Alright, Honor levels are okay, but in my opinion, the peak was at Mists of Pandaria. You capped conquest to buy items (without rating requirements), and you bought less powerful ones grinding honor by doing battlegrounds. Now it's just... meh.

    Back in Mists, I did battlegrounds to grind for better gear and it was fun to fight with people that had worse gear than mine and better gear than mine. It was fun to see a death knight with full prideful that was almost unkillable and - with team effort - put him down. It was fun to buy Prideful bow in the 2nd reset and 2-shot people in the first few days on arenas.

    Now it's really underwhelming, people running with PvE gear (I believe there's no difference between PvP and PvE sets now), nothing left to grind except some Honor levels that feel like they don't matter at all and old-school transmog. Honor levels in fact feel really irrelevant and aside of a small icon, nobody can see that I suppose. Blizzard could change that, but at this moment, it's just meh.

    Would you like PvP vendors and PvP stat system (PvP power and PvP Resilience) to return to Shadowlands? Why, why not?

    submitted by /u/Radeghost
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we skin Tauren?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    In Zuldazar, there are gorillas.
    Talking gorillas. Intelligent gorillas. They are just as people-y as Tauren and humans and druids, and even more so than Murlocs.
    Yet, we can skin the gorillas, and they even drop meat to use for cooking.
    Why can't other sapient beings be given the same treatment?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Eresmus
    [link] [comments]

    The Real Way to Carry a Barrel of Gunpowder

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    [Fanmade] Black Temple Trailer - Announcement

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Rain in Boralus - World of Warcraft Ambience

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Cross faction mount off whilst waiting for the Sha today

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Want to raid in retail, need some guidance

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:48 PM PST

    I started playing WoW when BfA came out, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was doing mythic dungeons (I really liked Siege of Boralus) at maybe mythic +2 or +3, and then just quit cold turkey. I didn't think I had time for raiding, and 30-45 min dungeons seemed all that I could do, and I got sick of running them on repeat.

    Then after a year classic came and I've been raiding MC for a month now and really enjoy it. I know when Shadowlands comes out, or even BWL in classic, I'm going to be much happier, but in the meantime I want to raid more.

    Was thinking I could come back and try some raids in retail, -and have a few questions.

    Is it as easy to find Pugs in retail, or do I need to find a guild? Should I even bother or am I too late to the party? Do I even have the proper gear for raids?

    For the record, I'm an alliance Pally on Shadowmoon in the US.

    submitted by /u/reactfanatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment