• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Please post any offers to help, questions, and logs in the appropriate class spot.

    Death Knight | Demon Hunter | Druid | Hunter | Mage | Monk | Paladin | Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior

    General DPS Questions

    submitted by /u/Babylonius
    [link] [comments]

    I finished a second fan-made poster of Star Wars with World of Wacraft characters. This time it's Legion. Hope you'll enjoy it! (p.s. changed the title :D)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    WIP

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Such skill, much talent.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Me waiting patiently for my M.O.T.H.E.R. to stop talking so I can tell her that N'Zoth took Ra-Den

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    When I want to play another class but remember why I haven’t, for the tenth time.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:43 AM PST

    I think I may be one of the only people to still have Furblog Medicine Pouch equipped as a level 19, from the early days when it used to be a twink item.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Has it honestly been 8 years since we got new permanent class spells? And 6 years since we got a new talent row?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    How is this engaging game design? I really hope that giving fire blast to a frost mage (and other useless additions) isn't their answer to all of our complaints over the years.

    Do you think we will ever get brand new, permanent abilities ever again?

    submitted by /u/___ireallydontknow
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what flair to give this.. BUT... An early birthday gift from my husband to meeeeee!!! I've wanted this bastard since WotLk. So very beyond pleased! I was blown away they had a replica on Amazon. Best gift and best husband in the entire world. ������️

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    My horific vision of Stormwind bugged out, so I decided to take a stroll. Behold, the horrific vision of Goldshire!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Expectation & Reality. Just a normal day in Vale

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Preach Gaming - Corruption: Into the Shadowlands

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    As a returning player, Nazjatar is one of the worst experiences I have ever encountered while playing.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Traversing on land is a pain in the ass.

    The quests are boring, those Leylocked chest thingy where you right click orbs to make shapes are sooo tedious and frustrating.

    Every mob has like a thousand aggro range, especially those god damn spider crabs that run around in swarms, holy shit.

    I'll never get to revered because I can't take it anymore. Fuck this zone.

    submitted by /u/boiledblood
    [link] [comments]

    Old fanart i did when cinematics came out!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I really want to hope Shadowlands will deliver on promises, but my doubt is large :(

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I've been sitting here playing WoW and raiding at the mythic equivalent level since Molten Core. I have dumped literal years of play time into this game haha. It makes it so hard to walk away from something you've invested so much in, but there comes a point where you can't excuse their lack of action and communication anymore.

    It's part of what makes me so sad now and how little Blizzard has done this expansion to address concerns. They stand up on Blizzcon and talk about all these things they have heard and how they will address that.

    But then patch 8.3 comes out and it's just more of the same stuff. More rep grinds, more stuff that makes playing alts even more time consuming and grindy than it was before, more rng in corruptions, no changes to azerite rng, no azerite tuning, no changes to talent tuning, not a single class tuning change on the mythic raid release tuning pass.

    Sure, there is the argument that all available resources have gone into Shadowlands, but I just don't have a lot of hope. It's the first time that not buying an expansion actually feels like a reality, and they have a lot to prove to me through the beta to convince me that they can still be the blizzard we know and love.

    Instead of what we've gotten recently looking at how feedback has been handled in BfA and WC3: Reforged as well. I so desperately hope I am wrong, but when they now have a long track record of poor communication, repeating mistakes, and not implementing feedback they say they hear - how am I supposed to believe?

    submitted by /u/Artunias
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Sylvanas Fanart by Kyle Punk Art

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Varok claiming it! Art by me [Xephondp] (ReUpload)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Last few weeks have been rough for me, so I've been taking advantage of my free time by earning achievements I've always wanted, adding to my title collection, and leveling alts. Thank you WoW for being the perfect distraction whenever I needed it

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Brewmaster Cai (Right) and Shado-pan Chia (Left) [Artist: Elianai dos Santos]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Umm, my eyes are down here...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    I randomly got one shot when I dismounted to kill some fleshbeasts in uldum.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    I finally got it! Warhunter of Proudmoore.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:00 PM PST

    He would like to quit his job, but he will not. He still has a debt to pay for the car.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Commissioned art piece made by me Frostmourne ( with dads name and signature )

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Please for Shadowlands move back to a Cata Loot System

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:03 AM PST

    I feel like recently the loot system has become somewhat similar to D3, don't get me wrong D3's loot system is okay for an ARPG where the amount of drops you get is based on how much you play the game whereas in wow you're capped per week and no chance of guaranteed loot at all.

    Before this patch it was titanforging/warforging, you could get the item you need but it might be a lower IL or not have a socket so immediately you're more disappointed that it's not a better version of the item you needed instead of being happy you got it.

    this patch it's Corruption, 15 possible corruptions at a chance to apply to gear then 3 possible tiers of corruption then the additional chance it'll roll with a socket. Then on top of that 3 of corruptions happen to be some of the biggest DPS increases in the game so if you're not lucky enough to have rolled a r3 version of that corruption yet you're behind over something you can't control.

    It's just not fun if anything it makes me not want to play rather than play more. Blizzard seem to have an obsession currently with infinite progression items again it's just boring, you can't have more than one up to date character without having to quit your job and do 3 sets of dailies per day, the same boring grinds for essences because they aren't even account wide.

    Bring back set bonuses which actually made classes fun, static gem slots on gear that aren't RNG, the ability to have alts up and geared - actually being happy that i got a piece of gear i needed rather than it not being as good as it could. If people feel like they're forced to play to stay current then they probably just won't play, this is the reason why i didn't bother with Legion, endless Dailies to keep up with artifact progression

    submitted by /u/10manfaceroll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment