• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    18-month Ban for using GeForce Now for 5 Minutes

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I don't usually post, but I feel this needs addressing.

    2 weeks ago (February 4th, 2020), Nvidia launched their cloud gaming service, GeForce Now. Being a loyal Nvidia customer and happy with every product I've owned by them, I decided to give it a shot as I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and figured it would be perfect for that.

    So I downloaded it on the Surface Pro, and saw immediately that World of Warcraft was an option for games to play. I decided to try it out, figuring if the option was there, it was legal, as Nvidia isn't a shady company. I logged into my Lightforged Paladin, walked around the Boralus docks for less than 5 minutes, and thought this will be handy if I ever need it. Exited the game. Didn't play again on GeForce Now.

    A week later I see that all the Blizzard games have been removed, shortly after that I find out it is a bannable offense if you use a cloud gaming service to play WoW. I figured I only logged in for 5 minutes, nothing bad can happen, right?

    Well, as you can tell by the title, today I received an email from Blizzard informing I have been banned until 08/2021 for "Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software".

    I appealed to Blizzard and they gave me their copypasta response and closed the ticket, saying "Following a review of your case, I can confirm that the evidence presented was correct, and that the subsequent action taken was appropriate. Our decision in this matter stands, and will not be overturned. "

    I have been playing World of Warcraft since Burning Crusade almost 13 years ago and I already pre-purchased the $85.00 "Epic Edition" of Shadowlands. It absolutely kills me that my favorite game company, Blizzard, would be so heavy handed over this matter.

    If there is any Blizzard representative's that read this, please PM me or comment that you think it is fair to get banned for 18-months for making a non-common-sense mistake for 5 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Rogtrain
    [link] [comments]

    my favorite raid! no trash, awesome bosses, gnome warlock gets killed, and we stay in one place

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Hey! This time I drew my favorite bosses. It turns out that they are all from BC, except for the Lich King D: Next time it will be the dragons aspects! Cat bosses #2 by me.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Just finished a fan-made poster of Star Wars Episode One with World of Warcraft characters in BfA story. Enjoy!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:46 AM PST

    ICC days were Lit this was my Boomkin (Circa: jul 2010)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Deathwing 'The Destroyer' Live Wallpaper

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Twilight Devastation (125) + Infinite Stars (75) - Rank 11 Cloak (42) - Essence (10) = Oh Shit (148)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    An oil painting my girlfriend did for a friend. Thought some would enjoy it.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:55 AM PST

    When Void Ritual procs in Timewalking dungeons

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Thing from Beyond - Asmongold WA

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Battle.net Client Updated to Support Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    State of Corruption and item level

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Shadowlands Alpha Encrypted Build 9.0.1.33411

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Made this Ysera themed logo for my guild today!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Nature's Fury Sculpted by Afflixit

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Corruption is not good

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Here we go again

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    My dad was an active WoW player for years. He passed away six years ago this year.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Like my title says, my dad was a HUGE WoW fan. He played everyday for hours at a time. I haven't played since he passed away, but it felt like coming home when I found this subreddit. I know my dad would've loved this subreddit and he would've loved to see where WoW is now.

    Anyway, my dad was my best friend and I wanted to say thank you for this little corner of the internet. It made me smile, brought back memories, and definitely made me a little teary-eyed.

    On the off chance that anyone knew him or is just curious, his username was daddyrob.

    submitted by /u/friendliest_flower
    [link] [comments]

    I got a commission of my main recently made by the amazing turnipBerry on DA.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    My vulpera Fenavi by: flippingchicken

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    They tweeted this like an hour ago now. Is it just a simple tweet or does it mark something coming to Blood Elves? Beards maybe? (please)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Yakpocalypse

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Did you guys know that Uldum is a town in Denmark?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Hey! I only want to share my Tyrande Whisperwind cosplay (without bodypaint) - by Kate Key

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment