• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Void elf commission i did for Andravisia ♥

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:55 AM PST

    The store will forge you a new toy

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Finally I made it, let me present you my T8 warrior set remake. I'm not sure about certain materials so some of them can change.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Every resto shaman in a raid

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Bane of Havoc bugged and perma targeted everything. Even while on CD

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Plaguespine the Vulpera DK and her Alpaca-Charger Psycho Jenny (By me)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    I mean I can't possibly use another transmog ever again, right?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    My Jaina Proudmoore cosplay (when she was younger)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Horde Party (art by Hikami)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    After wiping on mythic junkyard for the 5th time after timer expiration

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Fall of the Lich King - Remastered VS Original (by Pivotal and MasterVertex)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:30 PM PST

    Made an Anduin Portrait Study!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    When you look at the neck of your fresh alt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Mysterious Elf by RemarkWatson

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Asians

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Reagent vendor 8.3

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/reagent-vendor-83/455414

    Similar to the Legion vendor in Dalaran, would it be overly difficult to implement a vendor that allows you to trade expulsom, tidalcore, etc. for crafting materials? Profession resources such as zin'anthid have absolutely skyrocketed across servers, causing potions and flasks to become prohibitive to much of the player base.

    Another idea that could also resolve this conundrum would be to put zin'anthid and osmenite nodes in the new Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms, allowing players to farm said nodes at the same time as they are completing their dailies. These zones are also far more populated, which means there is a greater number of shards of said zones (combating the multibox armies that are plaguing the reduced number of Nazjatar shards).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Velcro08
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal Human Child. Don't mind me.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Moon Guard is a beautiful place

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:25 PM PST

    As long as a tank and healer are confirmed for a random dungeon it should start.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    dps are a diamond dozen and can easily back fill. Shouldn't have to sit though 5 dps asleep at the wheel unable to confirm

    submitted by /u/Fuhrious520
    [link] [comments]

    Ashran? Come on Blizzard.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:38 AM PST

    How many times do you have to inflict us players with that blasphemy of a Battleground?! I'm not talking about the design. I'm talking about the constant 3-second lag.

    And don't pretend like it's on us. "Have you checked your internet connection? Have you updated your graphic card drivers?". Everyone is having a lag fest, and it's been like that every time you put this battleground in the Epic BG rotation.

    Players are unanimous.

    Fix it.

    If you can't fix it, get rid of it.

    What happens when I queue and I end up in Ashran is that I'm disappointed, and I know the next 30 minutes are going to be hell.

    If I leave, I'm a deserter for 15 minutes, then I'll get 15 more in queue.

    If I stay, I have to suffer constant lag, making any form of PvP impossible. Playing there is unbeareable.

    I have to suffer people constantly leaving, or I have to suffer people being AFK because they are melees and if they are not tanking with 1M+ HP they will die before they can use more than 3 abilities.

    In this day and age, this is just a preposterous content. A rotten battleground. I'm baffled how everyone is unanimous about it, and how Blizzard still haven't done anything about it. Do you even play your game from time to time?

    submitted by /u/GrahamTheRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Night Elf in the Dark Moon night. By me. @Sotherius

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment