• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    In Orgrimmar there is a group of Forsaken who trash talks Sylvanas, but if the player is a Sylvanas Loyalist they get a second secret dialogue whispered to them. This implies that there are still Sylvanas loyalist spying in Orgrimmar

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Dear Blizzard I made this post a year ago. Please increase the wide of colors for the eye of human form of the Worgen so one could also match their Beast side, Arts by Julia Titova and Purrmia. #Shadowlands

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    "I'm at the stone." "Me too!"

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hey Blizzard, can we please get a posture option for worgen?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Please, Blizzard I want these guys in Shadowlands

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I made this with handheld dremel, since my tempered glass broke.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I had a lot of fun imagining my frost mage houses. Here is the poster of the six places. I truly hope we will be able in an upcoming patch to go beyond what the garrison was...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I made a murloc onesie!!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I spent 10+ hours on this, I hope you like it :)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Reported someone was scamming people in Trade Chat selling M+ runs. Blizzard bans me for 3 days.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I've dealt with a lot of incompetence from Blizzard. But this takes the cake. There are people on A52 who are pretending to be M+ carries selling runs to people. I have a lot of gold in wow because all I do is farm and I've been playing for 15 yars. so I figured I'd let them scam me so I could report them and hopefully get them banned.

    So I took screenshots, they scammed for (100ks for a 10+) and then they logged out. I reported it. All seemed good. I waited a day for the GM to get back to me. They said I wouldn't get the gold back, no biggie, I wasn't planning on getting the gold back anyways. And he would likely be banned and it was against terms of use. That's all fine.

    Then about 15 minutes later, I'm logged out and banned. For 3 days.

    Game: World of Warcraft®

    Action(s) Taken:Account Suspended

    Violation: Disruptive Gameplay

    Your fellow players reported you for a gameplay offense that is in violation of the Blizzard EULA and/or Code of Conduct.

    Suspension expires on: 2020 June 06 21:29 UTC

    After a thorough investigation of the evidence, we have Suspended your World of Warcraft account.

    As the owner of this account, you are responsible for all actions associated with it. We will only overturn penalties if there is evidence of a compromised account or similar extenuating circumstances.

    If you understand this and still want to appeal our decision, please visit this article and submit a ticket.

    Regards,

    Customer SupportBlizzard Entertainmenthttp://battle.net/support

    Absolutely hilarious. I'm guessing the scammer also reported me or something or just the GMs are extremely incompetent. I will note the scammer pretended to be a boosting website. I didn't look at the link they sent until later but it seems like RTM website I guess?

    I don't know. This pretty much is making me think I should just stop playing altogether which makes me really upset. Because I've always enjoyed this game and looked forward to Shadowlands.

    Anyways can't wait for people to say people deserve to get scammed or whatever. That's fine. But you shouldn't be for these scammers or for people boosting then even if they're legit.

    Here's the reply I got from the GM before I was banned.

    https://imgur.com/a/OSizh3m

    submitted by /u/KidJustice
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find the excessive portal usage in BFA tedious?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Doing a quest take a portal to uldum

    Get slaughtered by alliance go back to org to remove wm

    Take portal back to uldum

    Boat mission pings go to zul

    Heart pings go to sithilus

    Fly back to uldum

    M+ dungeon pings go to kul tiras

    Go back to uldum

    Etc.etc.

    The portal room in org needs a sithilus portal and occuleths hideout in Zul needs to allow warmode swapping. There's too many redundant intermediate portals.

    submitted by /u/Dorkyporkypoo
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Flames are now baseline for Fire Mages in Shadowlands!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Torghast Torments Update

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I really hope we get playable ethereals at some point. With pre-ruin K'aresh as their starting zone. [OC]

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Dude, just let me play.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I love Mechagnomes, so can we please make it that their eyes don't change between wearing a hood?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I drew my death knight doing some... well... death knight stuff :)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Somebody forgot their makeup

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Just cleared healer proving grounds on my outlaw!!!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Torghast, Tower of the Damned Patch Notes for Shadowlands - Removal of Timers from Torments

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Made this embroidery of baby murloc ! Which npc should I do next ?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    The Venthyr flying mount should be you turning into a vampire bat in a swirl of red mist.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Use the Azsuna/Plaguebat skeleton, but, rather than mounting it, you turn into it.

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Manager
    [link] [comments]

    What is so wrong with the idea of PVP gear being the best for PVP?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    In the current expac (and the next one), PVE gear is the best for both PVE and PVP.

    PVP gear is good for neither. Not accessible PVP gear, anyway. There's high ilvl PVP gear, but to get it, you need to get higher rating... by beating people that are already geared for PVE.

    Why can't we have PVP power OR resilience OR gear that increases ilvl in PVP? SOMETHING to make it so PVP players can play the mode they want, without being suboptimal in that same mode...

    submitted by /u/TheLastOfMyHamon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment