• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you realize that there is going to be Legion timewalking in Shadowlands

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Manners go a long way. I refused to give my Mythic +17 reward to someone who was making fun of me during the run.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Backstory: 2 months ago, I played BFA for the first time. With all the bad things about the expansion, I sat this one out. I am by no means an exceptional player. I'm a week 1/week2 AOTC type player that does decent in Mythic+ too. (Havoc DH)

    I've scratched and clawed my way to 476 ilvl / 1900 Mythic+ score / AOTC + 2/12 Mythic all on my own without any friends/guildies boosting me at any point, I had to do the slow grind up to that point.

    My corruptions are not optimal, I know this. I use two 6% TD's, one +% Vers, and one Rank 3 Infinite Stars.

    However, during the run, the tank was making fun of me. They were laughing at how I was using Infinite Stars and how that makes me bad. I briefly mentioned (In a +17 that we timed with 6 minutes left) that I just came back to BFA 2 months go and so no, everything I have isn't optimal. (Plus my noob ass would argue if I felt like arguing that I don't think Infinite Stars is the worst ever on Tyrannical weeks, but yes, I know there is better. These are the cards I've been dealt to this point though!)

    The Haste/Vers socket ring drops from Waycrest Manor after we complete the +17, and this player is now instantly asking me for it. I tell him that today, his lack of manners failed him, and that if he had some I would have given it to him, as I do have two 470 rings that were slightly better.

    He goes on a tirade whispering me telling me to fuck off and how I'm being a prick.

    tl;dr: Don't ask for gear from people you were treating like shit. Or maybe don't treat people like shit at all and you could even, perhaps, see a benefit to your manners!

    submitted by /u/RagefireHype
    [link] [comments]

    Flying all over the place like this really adds to my immersion, thank you

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Just another day in Stormwind.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Thrall, painting i did a while ago. Artist:Radoslav Todorov

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    [Art] Whitemane Sally (KayaV)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Avatar of Freya (by Yaowenro)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Tales from Outland (by me)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Now I understand why there's a shortage of tanks

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Just had a dungeon run where we were about to engage the last boss 4 mins left from getting a +2 on the key. Healer had about 25% mana left and I asked if he needed mana. One of the dps(the key host) decided to pull the last boss himself, where then I replied "really?" he then said "healer is fine". Guess what, we then wiped on the boss and lost the +2. After we restarted and finished the key still on time with a +1, I asked him why he did that and he decides to say "you were too slow, don't be a shit tank next time" then leaves. Seriously what's wrong with people.

    submitted by /u/Diztanc
    [link] [comments]

    A blood elf version of Dalaran by Dropdeadcoheed

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Our RL got frustrated with our M Ra-den's reclears and made this awesome visual guide to explain our strategy and mechanics using raidplan.io! Video is in ASL because we're a deaf guild (and RL is deaf himself)--there's captions. Sharing to give a bit of background insight into our team!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Forget Anduin and Varian, I'd like a reunion between Turalyon and the Lion of Azeroth in Shadowlands - Lothar.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    So apparently Glacial Tidestorm has little fish swimming around in it

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    This guy's ideas for Warpaints and Hairstyles for High Elves should be given to Blood Elves and Void Elves in Shadowlands. Runes, guerrilla warfare, and looking sassy - letting them be these Celtic Cyberpunk Nomads would ROCK. [Art by Ercarp]

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Thaddius' Concept Art VS Final Product

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    My mother in law bought these masks for the family!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    People always ask me why I hate doing m+.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    People always ask me why I hate doing m+. I don't hate doing dungeons, I actually enjoy m+, I just hate the consistently awful people I find in m+. I'm not talking about a bad dps, or a tank who doesn't know the route, or a healer who didn't blow a big cd and we died for it. Mistakes happen. Dying to avoidable mechanics? I can forgive it. Try not to let it happen again. Learn from it. Do better.

    What I can't forgive is the people who start off friendly and turn into toxic assholes midway through the run. Or better yet, the tank who leaves and downgrades my key because he kept dying to avoidable mechanics. Your IO says you're better than that.

    At the very least, FINISH A RUN. I don't care if we didn't end up timing the key. I can live with a downgraded key of a hopefully better dungeon to time. But if you leave a group midway through a run, you are one of the worst people. We're not timing the key anyways so the least you can do is FINISH THE GODDAMN RUN.

    Edit to add: A lot of comments have pointed out some valid reasons for leaving. People with bad attitudes shitting on you for small things? Yeah, screw them, leave. If you want to time the key and bump your io up? Maybe at least say something like "Oh okay well this is depleted so I'm out." I'm complaining about you a-holes who consistently fuck up and die to things you shouldn't be and then leave like you're the best player in the game and can't possibly be arsed to finish the run that YOU fucked up.

    submitted by /u/DeliriousInsomniac
    [link] [comments]

    Ra-Denim

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Frog Duck

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Please make Void Storage an account wide Bank!!!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Hello, with void storage being near useless as we have a transmog tab. I only use it now if i can fit old legionaries in it. Could it not be changed to an account wide bank, similar to other games? It can still cost gold to access but it would improve the quality of life for everyone.

    submitted by /u/In_My_Own_World
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvanas - she will be always my queen

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Mag'har Orc Commission - Art by me, had tons of fun drawing this guy :)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I think removing the gold cost for reforging azerite gear would be a huge improvement

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I am kinda enjoying this last patch but i really like being able to play my off spec healing and tanking but due to the high gold cost im not really able to switch often. I get some rich players might have no issue but whats the point of the cost??

    Edit: ok so downvotes? why ? i get people have asked before but...

    submitted by /u/Ce6
    [link] [comments]

    Please for the love of God Blizz let me be this...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment