• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you're a particularly skilled hunter

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Female Night Elves are lacking long hairstyle options currently. Could we please have more long hairstyles? The ones on the picture look pretty amazing and could be used as an inspiration

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Ysera's Vision by the incredible artists of Chronicle Volume 3

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    How come blood elves get breast physics and not draenei.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    As a player who is cultured and plays for the plot, now that I have realized this, it is almost game breaking for me.

    Proof, here is a blood elf:

    https://gyazo.com/81f2465843e0ed6156b813273e5e6d12

    Now here is a draenei with her cement blocks:

    https://gyazo.com/cbaaefb99362cd82336c72fdb4815ea3

    submitted by /u/Salty-Leather
    [link] [comments]

    The Hidden Treasure of the Alliance

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Nearly 8 month after 8.2.5 patch and we still didn't find Jenafur

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Hello everyone ! For those unaware there is a secret pet called Jenafur added in 8.2.5

    Since September 24, 2019, People around the world search for this evil little cat !

    Like Hivemind or Lucid Nightmare it's a secret with several step before the reward. Right now we have been confirmed to be at the 3rd step which is in Karazhan

    Here is the first step detailed in Wowhead

    When other secret have been done in the span of one or two weeks this one is particular because the community could not datamine all the steps and so we are stuck at the famous kibbles...

    People found two sets of four kibbles inside the opera room of Karazhan, here are the kibbles patterns they found.

    Since we are pitiful creature some secret guy involved in the secret gave us some hints/nudge in the right direction.

    Four Kibbles bounce in time, Four Kibbles count the time kibbles of 4, sets the time, of a 4/4 beat, and defines the lines 

    Those both sentence was given in January and March to help us narrow down the good direction. We have been given several confirmation about several things. Most important is that Jenafur is obtainable.

    Other information can be found in pinned message inside the WoW Secret Finding discord at the #jenafur channel

    If you want to join the hunt, fall into madness. That you have been called by the void kitty. Here is your chance, join us, N'Zoth was merely a setback ! His true master awaits us

    The link to the WoW Secret Finding discord

    If you come to check on us remember to catch up on pinned message inside the #jenafur channel where everything can be found.

    Hope I caught some interest from you, sorry for bad english !

    submitted by /u/Vavou
    [link] [comments]

    To this day I shed a tear passing this lad, be at peace m8

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Lionheart Helm Reforged :P

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I made a N'Zoth cake for my girlfriends birthday

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    My favorite Bow animation in all of WoW

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Old Nagrand still looks so damn good, I can see why Thrall went here

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Mechagon is way better than Nazjatar

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Enjoyed it far more for farming pathfinder rep. Nazjatar is kind of a hell hole and I don't enjoy anything about it

    submitted by /u/MindExplosions
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing with my druid night elf~

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    When you really want to pee but public toilets are closed due to plague

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Season 4 Tank Guides For M+

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Hey All,

    Sorry I don't mean to come here flogging off my channel or anything like that (but here I am anyway).

    I see a lot of M+ threads on here with people generally seeking advice on how to deal with affixes, routes, and some of the general anxieties that stem from M+ and the pug environment.

    I wanted to help newer tanks moving into the +10 bracket to feel more confident and comfortable, and hopefully encourage more people towards the role. From that I made these guides which focus around pull patterns, routes, obelisk placement and some other little tips for each of the dungeons.

    Hopefully they are of some help <3

    Cheers

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlDfWrlF8QC980QeH5d11JotqD5N-ks6F

    submitted by /u/DarkmechTV
    [link] [comments]

    A commission I finished the other day! I'm super happy with it ´u`/

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    My weird CS experience trying to recover my account (halp?)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I've been gone for more than a year with work and I got back home a few weeks ago. My employer finally approved a 7 day (first holiday in a year) and I was super stoked. My best friends were messaging me already about the 2x exp bonus and we wanted to group level to prep 1-2 chars for Shadowlands but mostly it was to reconnect and have a good time on discord (we live in different countries).

    Then I realized that my gmail (the one I have all my game accounts on) wasn't logging in anymore and while I managed to recover it all of my emails were gone. My steam, spotify and bnet accounts were gone too. I quickly realized that while I was gone someone got a hold of my account. I recovered some of my emails with google's cs team and my steam account.

    Now comes the weird journey I've been having with Blizzard's CS for the past week and a half.

    • I made a ticket explaining my situation and my request to recover my account - ticket was answered by GM Nythillium and I was asked to provide my ID (again) now over a piece of paper with Nythillium's name and the date of the current day (22nd of April) and that's exactly what I did.

    • Three more days pass and I get a reply that my documentation was 'insufficient' by a different GM Ryugalan and was asked to send my ID (again again) placed over today's newspaper. A bit weird.. the proof Nythillium asked of me was hand written (the date) so it was not really possible to fake it.

    • Now being confused I try my luck with Blizzard EU CS over twitter and provide a screenshot of the two very different ID + proof of date requests and the twitter team replies that the proof requested by Nythillium was 'corrupted' and cannot be viewed thus I need to make a new ticket. This would be the third ticket and week later from the first reply by Nythillium. The twitter team asked me that in the new ticket I should include the original id + date that Nythillium requested.

    • Ticket submitted and I wait.. 4 days. I'm currently an essential employee part time so I completely understand that the CS teams are probably swamped and understaffed but after 4 days with no reply and with so many delays I get anxious and I tweet the EU CS team again mentioning the ticket and a small request just to check if the proof was now valid and could be viewed. I twitted while they were replying to others and I wait.. and wait.. and people that tweeted later then me were getting replies.. and the team probably finished their working hours.

    • The next day I did the same, tweeted the EU CS team if the ticket was valid or if I needed to send something else. No reply. I try my luck with the NA CS team and they're kind enough to take a look over the ticket/s and the reply was that my ticket was solved and if I don't have access to my account back(?). I check both emails (old and new) but both emails give the error that no Blizzard account is attached to them. I reply back to the NA team letting them know and.. I get a reply that they can't help with more (which I completely understand) and I should create a NEW ticket.

    • At that point I kind of flipped out and I want to apologize to JH over at the NA team if I sounded like an ass in my reply. Again I completely understand that tickets are slow and the guys are swamped but what I don't understand is how can a ticket be resolved without me getting any message/email to any of the two emails I've used while creating every single ticket in these past almost two weeks? How? I've been practically doing CS myself for the past 10 years but I've never ignored or false marked a ticket as solved while not notifying the end user. Ever.

    • I made a new ticket about 24 hours ago with the ID proof + my ID over the tweet from the NA team explaining the situation etc as requested by them and went to bed. Today I tweeted the EU CS team again (while keeping an eye out for other replies from them) kindly asking just to check those tickets and confirm that everything was there (practically what the NA team did for me half a day earlier) and I waited.. and no reply while other newer tweets were getting replies.

    I'm not here to complain about not getting my account back or that my tickets don't get magically solved within hours, I will never expect or ask that of anyone. But I kindly do ask if possible to not be lied or missled for days and days when I'm just trying to enjoy WoW with my friends for the few remaining days that I have left of my holiday. My friends jockingly recommended to post on the subreddit because maybe someone from Blizzard might actually lurk and.. guess here it goes.

    Apologies once again for the long ass text. Also Blizzard, can we have a function to update our tickets so we don't have to create 5+ tickets for the same issue? My guess is that it would simplify a lot of things for the CS teams as well.

    Regards, WKoA

    (apologies if I offended anyone with the post because I didn't mean to do that in any way shape of form, I have deep respect for customer service; made this post because I'm just confused as hell about the whole thing, have a good night)

    submitted by /u/weirdkindofawesome
    [link] [comments]

    [Nostalgia] Cranius - Big Blue Dress

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Shadowlands Covenant Class abilities spreadsheet

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    In anticipation for Shadowlands, I made a nice simple spreadsheet for what we know about each of the Covenant class abilities. It makes it easier than trying to compare and contrast between 6 different wowhead webpages. Hopefully it helps you out too in deciding what covenant you will be joining upon reaching max level in Shadowlands.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tlSJb_5uO3FBArW-LQXRJ9MX4_hZtPSmIbkERj3XSOk/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/ObiWanColobi
    [link] [comments]

    Looks familiar, can't put my finger on it though.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Blizzard, PLEASE separate worgen's forms customization from each other in shadowlands!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I am someone who pops in and out of my worgen form frequently. If I wanted a light skinned human, then the worgen will be dark skinned. If I wanted the human with no facial hair, I will get the twin tails of hair on worgen. That makes no sense!

    For the love of god, please separate the worgen form from the human form in shadowlands. I can't imagine it being the most complex job for them to shy away from. PLEASE?!

    Where I can voice this feedback to reach blizzard? I am on a mission here!

    submitted by /u/Erotaku
    [link] [comments]

    1-50 Shadowlands BFA Average Joe LvLing - 12 minus breaks

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me how to defeat this dude? Have died almost 40 times in 2 hours

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment