• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think my dwarf is confused about which side he fights for

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think that Blizzard’s stance on NOT giving certain specs a minor/major revamp is going to be a very big stain on Shadowlands?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Classes shouldn't feel "complete" with a soulbind/covenant ability, they should feel complete by level 50. Relying on temporary power (azerite traits, essences, soul binds, covenant abilities, legendaries) is absolutely shitty game design and does nothing to fix a big negative point of BFA which is that certain specs just feel shitty to begin with. I see a lot of comments like "just wait for soulbinds, just wait for legendaries". Why should a spec wait for a soulbind to feel fun, when other specs already feel great/complete without them?

    Shadow, Feral, Guardian, Frost DK, Arcane, and Subtlety are some of the specs that I feel need either major or minor revamps/changes. Shadow Priest is being looked at, but only because it was THAT bad and we really don't know to what extent it's being changed yet.

    I think all specs have talents that need to be relooked at and redesigned. Too many specs rely on specific talent rows to fill a big hole in their gameplay, rather than ADDING to it (I think it's absolutely bananas that blizzard is making Heart of the Wild a talent rather than adding it baseline to Druids. That should be what the whole druid fantasy is about). There are also talents that don't EVER see gameplay, and they should be taken out of rotation and redesigned.

    The "unpruning" is a MAJOR feature of the next expansion but, except for paladins, it's basically just flavor for most classes and 3 months in will mostly be consisted of spells that stay in the spell book. An actual major feature for SL should've been widespread class/spec redesigns, especially for classes/specs that are majorly underrepresented. I'm not saying we need MAJOR spec changes every expansion but during BFA, so many specs feel hollow or just flat out boring and virtually nothing is changing about that in SL. If the core gameplay sucks, the expansion will suck because of it, IMO. You SHOULDN'T have 3 different CDs on the GCD just to do competitive DPS (looking at arcane mages). You're wasting 30% of your cooldown just setting up the other cooldowns. That blows.

    TL;DR Spec design is still a massive elephant in the room for some classes, and Blizzard's current stance on "massive" changes is upsetting. It feels like we have to unanimously complain about a spec for them to finally say "FINE we'll look at it, GOSH".

    Edit: I also want to add, I think there are things that blizzard are knocking out of the park. Mythic+ has been a massive success in my eyes and I love it. Some of the raid encounters have been wildly fun for me, and I think Ny'alotha is such a cool ass raid. Shadowlands looks fun as hell, and I'm just glad to get out of BFA. The zones we've seen look fantastic, and the raid sets we've seen so far also look spectacular. I'm just afraid that class design is going to be something that hinders SL like it did to BFA.

    submitted by /u/nickthegatorfin
    [link] [comments]

    Purging my clothes and found this, remember the old class T shirts?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Michael Jackson been teaching the saurid moves in the select screen

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    [OC] My nightborne priest

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Every Wednesday...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    New Horde trike spotted in the wild

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    No wonder why new or returning players can be confused or discouraged with bfa...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I made Garrosh Hellscream into a Warhammer 40k Ork Warboss

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    With Shadowlands planned to be more about class than spec, can we unlock the Legion Artifact transmogs for all specs on a class now?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I really love all of the artifacts I unlocked, I worked quite hard to unlock a lot of them... and some of them were just handed to me.

    I wish they'd let us equip those appearences on other specs now. I don't see why I can't transmog my Marksman Bow that's supposedly now a dead weapon in lore when I'm playing as a Beast Master Hunter.

    I know some people argue you should only be able to equip them on specs you earned, but I don't see the validity of that either - I unlocked the PVP appearence on my Paladin... so now I have it on every character. If my Priest, who I only ever levelled to 120 and never touched again, can just have the PVP appearence for free, I don't see why my Hunter, who I spent time unlocking appearences for, can't use those when I feel like playing another spec.

    It'd especially open up some of the classes like Demon Hunter having such a limited variety of glaive mogs. I honestly think I'd play Vengeance more if I could use my Havoc Mage Tower appearence lol.

    submitted by /u/TheTKz
    [link] [comments]

    Uther Kyrian - Fanart by me

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    What is your least favorite legacy raid to solo?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    And why is it Dragon Soul?

    submitted by /u/captnchunky
    [link] [comments]

    Did a Darion Mograine in a new style I picked up. Thought i’d share it.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Wowhead: Shadow Priest Issues in Shadowlands Alpha - Rotation, Talents, Covenant Abilities

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Tried spring cleaning Wowhead's design for Shadowlands. (Content are stand-ins.)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I made a post about my HeadCanon with me and Tinyzoth (head eye) traveling around. A single person asked for more, so here i am hoping to make some more people smile :) So here's Part 2: Deeprun Tram requested by u/ChampChains!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Cloack catch up is a fkin joke!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I just came back to WoW, and well.. I play PvP. I have no problems with the vision part, but holy fk, I have to do Raid EVEEERY WEEK to be able to catch up? Right now I have to do 10x raid full clear, to catch up. Its okay, that it might not be in an instant, but holy fk, make it please more bearable. I rather clear 5 times a vision, instead of fkin raiding every week..

    submitted by /u/Volsen36
    [link] [comments]

    Darkshire throwback

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Goblin mustaches and beards option please

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Help. My mage is spontaniously dying on Spawn of Zul pulls every time. Note: It's not the same group in every clip.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Need cool screen of your character? Visit Argus!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Chillin with bae

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Why do MOP and WOD world bosses still need to be on a timer?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Their literal existence right now is to add to the environment lore and their respective mount drops. I know their spawn timers were already reduced, but what's the harm in reducing it to a few minutes?

    submitted by /u/Produnce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment