• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hacked Account & Generic Copy paste HELP!!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Hacked Account & Generic Copy paste HELP!!

    Hey guys

    So last wednesday i copped a pretty severe hack on my pc, Firstly i only thought it was my wow account i was farming bad lands elementals and i get d/c Fair enough it happens now and again, so i try to lot back into wow and it tells me my password is wrong.... Fine ill check my email only to find this

    https://preview.redd.it/hhjatxnhk3i51.png?width=437&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9b6325299f7fde1c1d1463623b211b42e884ce5

    So i'm Like Oh Sh%t and i put in a ticket and on discord i'm telling everyone report my account its been hacked over the next few hours the hacker has been on my account selling off everything he can for pittance in trade. My guild members were just spamming him abusing this (Unknown Gender) they then proceeded to seemingly mail off everything and systematically one by one delete every character i had on all 4 accounts i have active ATM.

    All the while this is happening / worrying about wow I didn't realize my bank accounts were being hammered as well buying god knows from a company called Eshop nike in RUB currency below 4 of 11 purchases.

    https://preview.redd.it/yhl1htykm3i51.png?width=293&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbbc9244515f78d1ed996d25ed77ebad4f403359

    Took me a few days to get my emails back and banking secured.
    Eventually blizzard reset my account and apparently restored my characters and items but my account is locked.
    Now to the Main reason for my post. Iv had the account 11 years and when i registered it i used a nickname as at the time i only used real information for banking or government correspondence.

    I have all the information /answers to my security questions additionally i have bank records going back over 10 years with my name that matches the card used every time when i buy stuff with my card for blizzard i always use my real name as its authorizing a transaction.

    Also over the years i have gifted my friends and family digital gifts through the blizzard store i can tell them who received the gift and the emails they were gifted to additionally i have a banned account and can provide Exact precise reasoning as to how i (justly) Earned that ban in MoP.

    Iv followed the game masters instructions re-secured the email linked to my battlenet 2 step authentication now added an authenticator to my account.

    Several times i have emailed through the my id explaining and sending PDF bank statements etc as proof of transactions etc, but every time i get a response from a gm its like they haven't seen the bank statements or the other documents are they not stored on file? the last few tickets iv specifically asked / implored them to please read the tickets above their newest addition and not just copy paste response.

    I got a response a few hours ago and ill paste it here (while the game master seemed a chipper fellow) responding with .

    Hey there
    Game Master Vyhexus here, believer of valor, victory and vitality! Well met Ù©(◕‿◕)Û¶
    Thanks for getting back to us on this! As the name on the ID submitted doesn't match the name on the account, I'm afraid we're unable to proceed with the account recovery here.
    Have a fantastic time with friends and family, full of fun, laughter and fond memories ^_^
    -V

    Not knowing what else to do iv turned here to hopefully get a game master / support members ear for 2 seconds i could explain and hopefully get more than the "BIG FAIL" rubber stamp and generic response. Can pm the ticket number if any gm/staff se this and feel like looking into it.

    Sorry to go on i just wanted to give some context and am willing to share a lot more evidence of this hack etc

    I know it may result in nothing but hearing "Not good enough" again today was hard to take from a company iv spent thousands with and played with for so many years and i await peoples responses / flames / sighs.

    submitted by /u/melkor2049
    [link] [comments]

    Someone gave my crab a knife

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Shaw and Fairwind "The Road to El Dorado" crossover!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Persuasion 100

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Can we get these and more DH customization options in general?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Monk the 'ONLY' Class with no Blue Reply 'Feedback'

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    - Zero discussion / Blue Post Reply since the opening of Shadowlands feedback forums: Over 4 months now.

    - Bugs on bugs on bugs... ... ... on bugs

    - 2H WW still doesn't work, dual wield Brew doesn't work either

    - WW the martial artist spec turning into a summoning spec: (SEF - Xuen - Fallen Order(RNG) )

    - Remove 'Hit Combo' talent

    - Touch of Karma - Ion Hazzikostas: "we don't think that's healthy" "pretty degenerate"

    - Whirling Dragon Punch, hope that it doesn't bug out and time to make it a baseline ability.

    Sloot Windwalker discussion

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkt2rVdYseE&t=22s

    Update: Wow this kinda blew up! All I'll say is KEEP GOING! Everyone! Take it to the official WoW forums. Voice your opinions. Be constructive! We're one of the least played so we have to be the LOUDEST!

    submitted by /u/Jinyama
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where the turtle is?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Cannot login EU Anyone else?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Blizzard, Azeroth needs me!! She cries out in pain! I need to heal her wounds!

    submitted by /u/zIRaXor
    [link] [comments]

    Currently on Beta Legacy buff is not enabled for Legion Content and more information

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Hello I am currently on Beta and wanted to do some testing for Legacy content for SL I would like to Thank /u/Klax99 and /u/MstrGm747 for there posts on the issue as well.

    Currently on Beta they introduced a level 60 premade server. The brackets currently for Legion stop at 45 meaning if the old system is the same 11+ levels or more you should get the buff at 56.

    That is currently not the case, now on Beta and PTR Legacy loot is not enabled for anything( 5 pieces of loot or more on most bosses) but Legacy damage buff is but not for Legion content.

    The most troubling thing of this is the damage intake is the same. Now don't get me wrong normally when you do older content the bosses or adds would "miss you" that is not the case either they do miss you BUT they also hit you for the intended damage that your supposed to take. Meaning if X does 500 a hit and he's level 45 your going to take 500 damage at level 60.

    The problem is the scaling that Blizzard did is very off and weird for Example my Premade 60 Warrior has 22k HP my Hunter on Retail(475ilvl) when copied to Beta has 23k and a lesser item level by 5.

    An Issue like this hasn't been around since pre legacy buff when older content could still kill you but if you had enough gear you can burn the boss and ignore mechanics.

    Hopefully this is not the case and isn't intended( I'm sure there will be some tweaking) but please if your on Beta and or PTR please file a bug report its very easy to do and takes 2mins.

    Edit: Credit to /u/Nogrid. Azerite Pieces are the reason behind higher HP for lower levels!

    submitted by /u/Bshild94
    [link] [comments]

    2H frost is back on the menu, boys!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    PVP in BFA

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    I've played WoW since classic, stopped during cata and draenor but have played all others.

    My friends managed to convince me to come back in prep for Shadowlands, I hadn't played any BFA but wanted to jump in and figure out what class I wanted to play, mainly interested in PVP. In previous expansions, I have farmed BGs for a week or so to get caught up with enough gear to competitively pvp.

    I swiftly learned this was not going to be the case for BFA, in order to be competitive, I need a rank 15 cloak with up to 90-110 corruption resistance. I need BIS Azerite traits from my azerite gear, I need full versa corruption with some gushing, but ideally have armor sets that are comp dependant. I need full BIS 465 gear from Mythic 14+

    And I need to RNG some BIS 475 stuff from my weekly chest.

    After 15 days play time, i'm playing against players that are still wildly out gearing me, literally had someone dealing double my damage in a mirror match up, and their proportions of abilities in their damage dealt almost directly matched mine.

    Gem slots are supposedly a bad thing, making me take more damage and deal less damage?

    What a mess. With regards to PVE, i'm more or less able to do anything I want to... but I don't want to PVE...

    I really hope shadowlands enables alts/catch up by PVP'ing mainly to get PVP gear. Having to farm specific BIS items in over 140 Mythic+ dungeons was pretty miserable.

    I have gotten so many different pvp items, but none of them match the ilvl of Mythic+ and 2/25 were maybe BIS anyway.

    In MOP I was playing warrior and felt a little stumped, rolled a ret pala and hit 2k in 3 days play time including leveling. Rolled a feral druid and did the same in 5 days playtime. PVP Should be about skill and not about gear, ever.

    submitted by /u/Chump2412
    [link] [comments]

    Lil Tarecgosa Plush (by me) :3

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Why is there a small army of critters following my Druid?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Pouring salt in an old friend's wounds

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    WoW + Class Icon - Monk - Made in Adobe Illustrator

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Preach explains the messages he has been receiving and why he made the Shadowlands RPG video

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    New Castle Nathria Loot - Tokens for Weapons, Shields and Offhands

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    The Maw on the new Shadowlands map looks SO much better!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Here is what Ray tracing looks like on the beta

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    A hunter and his pets. (Art by me)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Stoop about PvP Vendor

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    They removed the 90 Insanity Cost on Void Eruption/Void Form!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Problem loggin in

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Hello all, I'm playing EU Twisting nether and I can't login. There's a several second delay at "Logging in to game servers" step, and then "you have been disconnected WOW5190102" error.its being a thing for like 1 and a half hour I'm getting this. Account works alright, as I can access the site (changed password while at it) and I can logon to the ptr server without issues. Any thoughts? Should I open a ticket or is this a general thing right now? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kafroulis
    [link] [comments]

    Covenants and Your Spec -- A Survey - Shadowlands Beta Classes and Covenants

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment