• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t believe they’ve done this

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    pugging mythics as a healer

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    When I drop 750 Anima and realize that it doesn't actually take me to my covenant...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Give Thorgast a slot in the Great Vault

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    It would be a lot more rewarding. Just scale the Ilvl with the thorgast level and you are done.

    submitted by /u/WilmaBier89
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t Venthyr ever happy?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Because they're scared of delight.

    submitted by /u/Jimmybuffetkol
    [link] [comments]

    What if the horde had eyebrows?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Sleigh my name, sleigh my name

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Venthyr Leathershoulders on Worgen are a bit weird

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Blizzard, Torghast was at least fun for tanks and healers. You supposed to make it fun for DPS specs too, not make it not fun for tanks and healers.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    All in the title. Normal person would think that way: "Well, tanks and healers seem good in Torghast. We need to make it more fun for DPS specs too".

    But Blizzard seems to usually go against the logic, and Torghast wasnt an exception. I liked it till this week as a tank. Now i simply dont want to put my foot there. Congratulations.

    submitted by /u/Itsallcakes
    [link] [comments]

    Need to clear traps with an immobile class? No problem.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Help your healer out!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    M+ is not nearly as friendly as seasons past. To often in my groups DPS think they can just ignore mechanics and deeps harder. Please for the love of god stop standing in shit and interrupt the big mobs moves.

    Secondly every class has defensive CDs use them when your at 40-50% not 10%. This expansion is gonna weed out the bads that are trying to get KSM carries.

    So for the love of god. Please prio interrupts and not taking damage and I'll bet you'd be amazed how much smoother the run goes compared to when you just mongo smash 50 mobs at once and expect me to keep 5 of us up and never stop for mana. Also if you're doing a mid-higher key and you can't do over 2k dps. Just don't join.

    M+ is gonna take solid groups to get these done and push our keys. So do your part. Deeps is not the only thing that matters.

    Thank you!

    Sincerely, All healers

    submitted by /u/Bigbauss1214
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone in Shadowlands right now looking at the Old World map

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Remove "Made by *****" on legendary items.....

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I freaking made it in co-operation with the runecarver.... Not some other dude on the server :(((

    submitted by /u/Bonker97
    [link] [comments]

    The Night Fae covenant has the largest chain of banks and credit unions in all of Shadowlands

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    They have branches everywhere.

    submitted by /u/Rolock
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Unnatural Power from Torghast

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Just get rid of it. There's no reason it should be there. The mobs are plenty powerful as they are, on top of the debuffs that increases their hp in Coldheart and physical damage in Upper Reaches higher up you go.

    I couldn't defeat the Layer 8 boss in Upper simply because he had far too much health. By the time I got him to 50%, he had reached 10 stacks and couldn't be CC'd anymore. So he ran right down my voidwalker in 2 hits, then proceeded to do the same with me. What's the counter play here?

    Why are some elite pack pulls so inconsistent. You know, the ones that come in twos facing each other. Some packs, only one pulls. Some, both pulls. Once again, Unnatural Power makes them undesirable to fight, and often times avoid them altogether. If I'm avoiding these mobs, I'm also missing the chance to gain an anima power from them.

    If you want to tune the base health and damage up from the recent patch (I have no clue why you thought this was a good idea), then something's gotta give. I say, throw that buff out of here.

    Look, you're going to use us as your beta testers, then this is my feedback.

    submitted by /u/Kuroi_Usagi
    [link] [comments]

    He's going around insulting players and giving them random enchantments. The undead Santa 2020 deserves. THANK YOU SANTA

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Torghast and why i came from loving it to hating it.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:11 AM PST

    What really grinds my gear is being able to clear up to the last boss, spend 2 hours in there just to be faced by a wall on the last boss. That's not difficult, that's not fun and nor is it rewarding.

    If it was like mage tower I would be fine with it, if I fail is because I lack either gear or skill. But torghast right now is garbage. Bosses aren't challenging, they are made hard by random dps checks, which you cannot break if everything you get during the run are mawrats powers.

    I went to layer 7 yesterday to be met by Gherus as the final boss as a blood dk, which the only dps power I got was some butterfly dmg on hit.

    I played the boss perfectly, interrupted every cast it was humanly possible, just to get mauled to death by melee attacks while the boss was getting stronger because fuck you, and I was getting weaker from the boss aura. Who dafuq thought that having a buff stacking boss and a player debuff stacking on the same boss to be fun?

    And I kept getting hit while in the smoke bomb!

    I didn't get a single epic power, while if I would be lucky enough and get Death Gate I could have done the boss, it's not fun to rely on powers to get torghast bosses done.

    And I can literally say what powers I had, death and decay cower, that lasts 3 seconds, death and decay bigger, 5 mawrat powers, sacrifice pact increased by 400% which I had to use as a defensive, crit increased, str increased and so on, more useless powers like those. Fuck, I got a power that would reduce my dmg by 75% and increase my CD rate by 25% paired with a mawrat power. And I knew my run would possibly go to shit right at the start, when one of the first powers was to frost dmg while playing blood.

    Dps checks doesn't make content harder when bosses have 2 abilities.

    Rant over I guess.

    submitted by /u/Portopire
    [link] [comments]

    Perusing through previous Blizzard Art Contest results and thought this was an incredible idea. The art was created by Natacha Nielsen.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    [Fan Concept] Venthyr Covenant Druid Forms by ''Sercan Özyurt''

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Wow. So Torgast as a 205 healer..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Oh my days it is so DULL now. It took me hours to run through and and was mind numbingly boring.

    I was super looking forward to it. I enjoyed it immensely last week. As soon as my legendary is at max level I will never run this again.

    Maybe healers and tanks had it easy last week, but why not make it more fun for the dps. Give them more fun skills, better upgrades.

    It's gone from something I eagerly looked forward to, to being a total chore, repetitive, slow, a total slog.

    Well done blizzard. You ruined the best new content you have come up with in a years. Now it's just a chore to get out of the way as fast as possible so we don't have to run it again. It's a hellhole as it stands now.

    submitted by /u/The_Dark_Forest_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a prot pally with 197 ilvl. I just finished Layer 7 and 8 of Torghast. It was an absolute massive BORING slog!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:09 AM PST

    I enjoyed Torghast the past weeks a lot. I did it for fun multiple times (past getting Soul Ash and my companions). I immensely enjoyed every minute of it and was looking forward for more.

    Today was an entirely different story.

    The HP amounts are so insanely high. I was dreading the Shadestalkers who had an even additional 60% or so HP. They had 100k+ HP! It's a massive slog just to kill an elite. When each of them has 210k or 280k or even 300+k. It's just BORING.

    My powers were great too. Boosted HoW dmg by 60%, have 4 charges of it and it triggers every other judgment. HoW was so powerful, but fighting the Layer 8 final boss with 600k HP was something else. It was boring compared to the past couple of weeks.

    My L7 run took 50 mins, the L8 runs took 70 mins.

    The nerfs to Anima powers combined with the buffs to mob HP and dmg really made Torghast a slogfest. It's boring. Absolutely boring.

    I know Blizz only does what they think is best, but honestly they ruined a good solo game mode. Buff the powers, make mob HPs more acceptable and don't let this be another dead mode that people ONLY do once a week. Please let this be fun.

    submitted by /u/Kaoshosh
    [link] [comments]

    This is Island Expeditions/Warfronts all over again

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    anyone else not like hidden objectives in wqs?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I'm really annoyed at how many world quests have hidden objectives. Like, 'Oh hey, this wq only wants me to kill 10 things. This should only take a few minutes.' Then after the last death you get a new objective to use a random item in a specific place, THEN you gotta kill a boss dude, THEN... I get doing that for main quests, since you don't wanna spoil things, but these are WORLD QUESTS! Is it asking too much to not want to spend 40 minutes on a whole chain of quests rolled into something I thought would take 15 minutes tops?

    submitted by /u/Im_A_Chuckster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment